[Serie A] Juventus 2-BIG 0 Calciopoli Directors(25th March, 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Caceres

• Vidal

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
BRAVI RAGAZZI! :analcanon::analcanon:

To see Inter again where they always belonged: 4-5 places below us, 20-30 points behind us. That's just priceless.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Nerve wreching game in the first half, but Conte came around, trusted DP with an early sub and pushed to change the game.

Another sweet win. really sweet win. Grande Juve..

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I'm extremely pleased with the result, but disappointed by the performance up until the goal (barring the opening 20 minute blitz). We got the win tonight, but had Inter scored of one of their 4-5 chances, we might've suffered our first defeat tonight.
I pretty much agree with everything you say except the bolded part. I think we would have beaten them even if they scored first. Am sure Ranieri would have messed up if they got a goal & we would have been all over them. This Inter crumbles at the slightest pressure.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Oh... The rival's name means sooo much for Juve. This match resembled the majority of all those draws where Juve has had huge posession, pressing, pace, created moments and so on, but instead of geting 0:0 as a result we have an impressive 2:0 win against merda. Napoli clash will be sooo fucking interesting. And I regret that we won't have a possibility to face Milan one more time.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
merda always merda :D
Claudio Ruineri our "Hero" :D
Alex just god :klin:
my internet dead on 3 days :inter:
[video=dailymotion;xpouse]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpouse_juventus-vs-inter-sky_auto[/video]

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventus dominated proceedings in the early stages, but from the 20'th minute until 10 minutes into the 2'nd half, it was all Inter. Our defense was at sixes and sevens, Pirlo looked tired (constantly giving the ball away), Vucinic was wasteful in possession, and Matri and Pepe were mere shadows (the lack of adequate service being provided to Matri was a problem, so I won't be too harsh on him, as he was basically starved of service after the 20 minute mark).

Buffon kept us in the game until we scored that goal, and Vidal, and to a lesser extent Marchi ensured we never gave up and kept fighting for every ball.

After the goal by Caceres, which was down to appalling (non-existent in fact) marking by Inter, we completely dominated possession, and controlled the game, and by the final whistle we could've had 4 goals.

I'm extremely pleased with the result, but disappointed by the performance up until the goal (barring the opening 20 minute blitz). We got the win tonight, but had Inter scored of one of their 4-5 chances, we might've suffered our first defeat tonight.

Vidal is my "MOM", while special mention must go to Caceres, Del Piero, and of course Buffon.
not that i'm disagreeing but in my opinion its bec the game was pretty open b81, i mean they did not sit back but instead had that weird fantasy they could win and u can actually see there frustration :D making this even sweeter but i agree the first half juve lost the midfield to inter and thats why they were giving us a hard time also i think our first half was a result of immense pressure bec the players i'm sure were thinking about the other scum from the same shit hole city that is milan beating roma. i'm glad juve killed it in the second half specially with caceres's goal bec that killed that fantasy they had along with poor filipo :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
not that i'm disagreeing but in my opinion its bec the game was pretty open b81, i mean they did not sit back but instead had that weird fantasy they could win and u can actually see there frustration :D making this even sweeter but i agree the first half juve lost the midfield to inter and thats why they were giving us a hard time also i think our first half was a result of immense pressure bec the players i'm sure were thinking about the other scum from the same shit hole city that is milan beating roma. i'm glad juve killed it in the second half specially with caceres's goal bec that killed that fantasy they had along with poor filipo :D
Fuck Inter :D I'm glad we woke up in the 2'nd half and pummeled them :)

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 18:01 ----------

I pretty much agree with everything you say except the bolded part. I think we would have beaten them even if they scored first. Am sure Ranieri would have messed up if they got a goal & we would have been all over them. This Inter crumbles at the slightest pressure.
You are probably right; hence, why I said might've been ;)

I am glad we didn't go behind; it'd have been too stressful for me to handle :D

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 18:02 ----------

WOW Can't believe I missed this....
How? We were only discussing transfers in the wishlist thread 15 minutes prior to kickoff :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)