[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Sassuolo [December 1st, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mediocre coach leads to mediocre performance. It's how we played the entire season so far except parts of Atletico 1st game and 60 minutes vs Napoli. I shoul count Leverkusen game maybe, but opponents defending was so bad you could hardly assess that performance

Just cluelessly predictable slow possession game, heavily centralized, that go nowhere and so easy to read. If Cuadrado is not providing width, of Dybala isnt creating magic surrounded by 4 opponents, then we arent going anywhere.

There is no other approach, no flexibility, just keep passing so slow and pointlessly til all lands are closed, so you shoot a long shot or make a desperate ball in you hope and pray reach an attacker.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mediocre coach leads to mediocre performance. It's how we played the entire season so far except parts of Atletico 1st game and 60 minutes vs Napoli. I shoul count Leverkusen game maybe, but opponents defending was so bad you could hardly assess that performance

Just cluelessly predictable slow possession game, heavily centralized, that go nowhere and so easy to read. If Cuadrado is not providing with, of Dybala isnt creating magic surrounded by 4 opponents, then we arent going anywhere.

There is no other approach, no flexibility, just keep passing so slow and pointlessly til all lands are closed, so you shoot a long shot or make a desperate ball in you hope and pray reach an attacker.
Thank you! Spot on with regards to everything about us right now.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We just couldn’t be arsed in this game, that’s all there is to it.

don’t worry about inter too much they will choke it’s in their DNA.
Conte is contributing to a change of mentality there. We have the upper hand although I can see them fighting us till the end

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

They will choke and we won't?With this nicotine addict.Ultra predictable play.No plan B.Conte is playing with merda like with us on his first season.Don't think that Serie A will be walk in the park with this coach.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Crazy that we drop points at home after taking the lead.
We're lucky to only be a point behind inter but these players need to buck their ideas up quickly. I used to look at sarris Napoli and think what a fantastically well coached team. This juve team seems the complete opposite.

Bernadeschit continue to turn out impressively poor performance after performance and still seems guaranteed to play all of our games.
Is it up to the players to buck their ideas up?

- - - Updated - - -

Emre Can missed a tap-in, defensive mistakes, and we didn’t create many quality chances for our attackers.
Clear cut chances was the term used to bash Allegri.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Just cluelessly predictable slow possession game, heavily centralized, that go nowhere and so easy to read. If Cuadrado is not providing width, of Dybala isnt creating magic surrounded by 4 opponents, then we arent going anywhere.

:juventus:

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be the players are just not playing for the coach
Is there a a chance there's a reason for that?

- - - Updated - - -

IT WAS

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...don’t worry about inter too much they will choke it’s in their DNA.
don't forget that two (former) juventini are leading that ship now. it's a completely new inda.

still, they have a considerably weaker squad, so i expect our depth to be the deciding factor after all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No one even mentioned that there was a clear penalty not given vs De Ligt. That's why I love this club - no bitching and whining. If Inter wants to overthrow us they will have to fucking bleed, we won't ever give up I'm sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think we played an excellent match in Milano vs Inter.
That kinda gives me hope, because the only times we played really well was when we faced the strongest opposition. When we faced clearly inferior opposition, we sucked, and I choose to believe in the lie that we played those matches in energy saving mode :D
But indeed it's strange that our best matches (or big parts of those matches) came against the strong teams.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we played an excellent match in Milano vs Inter.
That kinda gives me hope, because the only times we played really well was when we faced the strongest opposition. When we faced clearly inferior opposition, we sucked, and I choose to believe in the lie that we played those matches in energy saving mode :D
But indeed it's strange that our best matches (or big parts of those matches) came against the strong teams.
Didn't we talk about this approach and what it does to the team before? In the manner that the more we play in so called energy saving mode the more we tend to play more like that and when the time comes to flex our muscles, there are no muscles to flex?

I thought that was the reason we fired Allegri, to his approach to games most of the time. I still don't understand why we did this change anyway, but I am not complaining, I already did and I want to see what will happen by the end of the season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Haven't watched a game, and barely kept up with scores, all I know is we sacked EuroMax da Goat and we are behind Inda.
We're facked :scared:
Conte to break our streak :scared:
I'd rather lose it to Napoli or Roma then inda scum:yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)