Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (13 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With this board I'm not sure of anything.

Of course not, don't put words in my mouth. My point was obvious and there's no further reason to explain myself. Dropping to fifth is a 1:1 000 000 chance, anyway.
Dropping to fourth is not really exciting either. As Alen said, interesting players tend to go to teams with a secure CL spot than to those who have to go into qualifications. Then there's the transfer season that we have to finish in August in preparation for the CL preliminary and miss out on more players later on (because we could have spent our budget)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Ok, as I said I only caught half the game so I didn't know that about the subs.

The only comment I can make at this point is that it was pretty disgusting seeing how our play changed after Nedved made it 2-1. We played like we were Lecce and allowed them to be Juve. Simulating injuries, wasting time, hoofing the ball towards the middle of nowhere only for Lecce to come back at us again. Usually I feel sort of empty and disgusted when late equalizers or winning goals go against Juve but this time I merely bursted out laughing. Ranieri is so fucking stupid that is the only thing left to do. That's how sincere I'm gonna be right now. Fuck off Ranieri, save the very little dignity you have left.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Highlight of the day: yes, I did it. I vanquished that pesky mosquito. Now I can finally get some sleep. Not looking forward to going to the office tomorrow. Thanks goodness we have Tuesday and Friday off :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dropping to fourth is not really exciting either. As Alen said, interesting players tend to go to teams with a secure CL spot than to those who have to go into qualifications. Then there's the transfer season that we have to finish in August in preparation for the CL preliminary and miss out on more players later on (because we could have spent our budget)
If I had to chose between 3rd and sticking with Ranieri, against 4th and no Ranieri, I'll take the CL qualifications, thank you. There's no going further with him in charge, we can only go backwards.

Besides, plenty of big signings happen at the last day of the deadline when we will have had secured CL. It's not perfect but it's a risk I'm willing to take in order to be rid of Ranieri.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Like I said in my previous post, It's Ranieri responsiblity for this along with the board. What has Zebina to do with this I can't understand that. The players lost their respect against the manager, and when that happens, it's hard to get a result, and if you add their own fans reaction against them, that never helps. It makes them even angrier and they won't care about anything if their "efforts" isn't appreciated at all. This is how players are, I am not telling you to worship them, but whistling or booing against them only make things worse (at match time). After the match do whatever you want, gather in the streets, ask their head, that's another case, but match time it doesn't help at all..

did they also lose respect for themselves? its not about team play or fluid attacking its about TRYING, and when the players stop sweating you start hurling shit at them regardless who the manager/board/president of the republic is

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
theres 5 people responsible for keeping the ball out of our net. Each one has 20%blame its as much GiGis fault as it is mellbergs et al.

We can sell Gigi a buy Reina and still have loads left over

There I said it, I blasphemed agaisnt GiGi.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That's how sincere I'm gonna be right now. Fuck off Ranieri, save the very little dignity you have left.
You think he has any :shifty:

He never resigned when he was with valencia, chelsea.... so he won't do it here with us.

He still believe he's on a mission to create that fantasy dream team with us :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)