Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (9 Viewers)

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
This 2:2 could turn out to be a good result in the end. At least it won't keep granddad ranieri at the team.
Some players still haven't realised that they're wearing the black&white shirt, and it's not the fucking Siena damn it.
They look so slow, so disinterested, so crap. Too bad that the team have real champs, but they can't take it any more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If we had started the game with a decent formation/lineup we wouldn't have had to waste 2 subs at half time.

The players looked shattered, with 2 going down with cramp. Very niave play too, playing stupid long balls at the end when we just needed to keep the ball and head for the corner.

Not once did i feel comfortable when Lecce attacked, with our defence we always look like conceding!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Marchio's sub for Camo added nothing tactically or individually.

The change of formation or probably the HT talk coach to the players, regarding their approach, probably did.
CR was not spot on with the subs, but only with the change of the system,
our players were clearly unprepared for the 4-3-3 and they obviously didnt know what to do next and take advantage of that extra offensive player.

Iaq had the worst game of the month and ruined many of our chances.
He should be subbed instead of DP, or even worse, he shouldnt even start.
The DP Treze Amauri would have been an overkill, if properly used, since Treze is better "equipped" for that role.
Marchio wasnt as bad as he usually is, but Camo could deliver where he did and even further.
Poulsen on the other hand was surprisingly good!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ranieri needs to resign. We are a poor team in a very poor Serie A. Had this Juve been playing in the 90s or between the 2000 and 2004 seasons, we would have struggled to finish 7th, let alone secure a Champions league place.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
what really worries me is the form we have shown in the last 6 games is relegation form, this has got to be juve's worst run of form ever right?? This summer is going to have to be very busy, fuck the 5 year plan, we are on a 20 year plan at this rate. We need to change directors, management, fitness staff and players....

Louis Van Gaal to bring back a winning mentality to juve!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm agree with you on this one :tup::tup:

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
we won Real Madrid , drew Chelsea in this season, that means we aren't that poor, but what happens recently????
I think most of our players lost motivations and Ranieri just can't do anything to improve it. Then with wrong tactics and wrong substitutes he just makes it worse.

This match is the same shits just like the matches against Genoa and Cagliari, when taking the lead, instead of keep moving on, Ranieri told the team to set back, we let the opponents put pressure on. In this case, with a lil bit luck, any team can score.

Good Gosh, how could he never learn from those disasters? What was his brain made of? Does he have a dick, a ball or the ability to gather enough guts to keep going forward and kill the game?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what really worries me is the form we have shown in the last 6 games is relegation form, this has got to be juve's worst run of form ever right?? This summer is going to have to be very busy, fuck the 5 year plan, we are on a 20 year plan at this rate. We need to change directors, management, fitness staff and players....

Louis Van Gaal to bring back a winning mentality to juve!!!!!!!!!!!
In the last 20 years the longest winless run we had was in the last months of 2005/06 when Capello's Juve went in a 7 match winless run.
We never had 6 in a row in the last 20 years, but we had 5 in a row 2-3 times.

Right now we're on a 6 match winless run. We won't beat Milan so we'll equalise Capello's record. If we don't beat Atalanta also, Ranieri will make a new record :touched:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The Channel4 headline says it all-

Embarrassing Bianconeri

time to get rid of the "triade of incompetence" and this loser coach, and start from scratch....we cant do any worse

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We will get creamed by Milan next weekend. Fiorentina are now 5 points behind, and they will be 2 points behind come the end of week 35. Forget about 2nd place, let's try securing 3rd, cuz at the rate this is going, we might end up finishing 4th.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Buffon Crying eh???
Stop fucking conceding then :(
come on man buffon was not to blame today at all, and whats even worse is he is sooooo low on confidence at the moment. He has been partly to blame in the last few games but today he didnt really do anything wrong. He showed so much passion as well and he was nearly in tears at the end of the game. He is so frustrated at the moment as nothing is going right for him

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It's hard to say anything after today's match. Everything started wrong. Wrong tactics, wrong players, wrong attitude.
We started with a 4-3-3 and a high defensive line. That was a reciepe for suicide because we were surely going to suffer on counters and we lost width.
As it turned out, we conceded a goal (from offside though) just because our defensive line was too high and we couldn't do shit with 3 men in midfield. We sacrificed everything for more creativity but we were still forced to play high balls from defense to attack.

Our players from the first half have no excuse though. They were anemic, very slow, unimaginative, seemed tired.
Del Piero had to pick the ball from midfield because our midfielders were outnumbered and without width they had nowhere to pass the ball.

In the second half i expected Ranieri to put another MC instead of a striker because it was obvious the problem lies in the formation. He did it (the only good thing he did all match long). Also i expected Giovinco for Nedved, but Ranieri surprised us with Marco for Camo. As it turned out it wasn't bad choice because we started controlling the midfield and we had more options where to pass. The first goal was a good action started by Poulsen, continued by Iaquinta, back pass by Amauri and strong shot by Nedved.
The second goal was another good action with Amauri, Marchionni and Nedved doing the job.

Everything went well and then we decided to step back. Poulsen made a lousy mistake, gifted the ball to Lecce, which resulted with a corner kick and strong pressure by Lecce.
Our guys got scared, we were pushed back and we started panicking. We shot the ball as further possible, we faked injuries etc.
Then in the last second another panic in our box, amateurish marking by De Ceglie and we concede.

Overall, this was painful to watch and i pray to God that i won't witness something as bad anymore.
The problem is this team is getting apart, and many of us saw those signs long time ago, it's sad to see it is getting this bad, and I am worried as much as you if it gets worse, and specially against Milan. Not to pick a fight or anything of that s with you, but I don't think it is right to blame the players. We are not functioning as a team like we used to do it before, the system is fucked up and I believe everyone lost their trust and even respect to Ranieri. Many reasons there are to come to this stage, it started with Chiellini (long time ago, when there were rumors we were about to sell him), then we have the cases with Trezeguet, benching Giovinco (punishing him?) and things like these. Ranieri should go, when you have someone you don't trust or respect on your head, it is hard to do your job properly. If Genoa wins, they will be six points behind us and the purple rats are 5 points behind us. If we lose and the other two win next week, will be down to 2 and 3 points, and imagine if Genoa won the other two matches last two weeks. Remember I mentioned you that once? This is the only thing I worry along with Ranieri staying next season.

I know it is hard to sack Ranieri at this stage, but I am not hopeful of him, and I am very worried of our CL spot for next season..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #278
    DP and Camo were pissed at CR.

Reunion between Cobolli and Gigli. :D I'll go eat and we should expect Ranieri's firing soon.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Where are the delusional fans? The ones who will defend Ranieri to the death? I am just waiting to her what they have to say about this pile of crap.

Btw, where are our scouts? If we don't have the budget to buy world class players, we might as well use our scouting network to acquire 3-4 promising players from South America and Eastern Europe.

Fabio Cannelloni is not the answer to our defensive problems, and we can't keep promoting medicority, and overpaying for shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)