[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
No hard feelings, Hustini. I can remove you from the poll if you're offended. We just need a release after this match. :dule:

That was my bad... I'm putting anything in the poll as my release.
Don't change it. Was it a coincidence that not once but TWICE he said we would win and then seconds later Catania scored????

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
No hard feelings, Hustini. I can remove you from the poll if you're offended. We just need a release after this match. :dule:

That was my bad... I'm putting anything in the poll as my release.
Don't change it. Was it a coincidence that not once but TWICE he said we would win and then seconds later Catania scored????

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As bad as it is or us really, I think it's better we don't qualify for Europe next season.
It's a sick feeling to earn something you don't deserve, because you know you're just covering the inevitable failure.

I'd rather fail early and spectacularly and get it out of the way. As it is now, sticking with this formula because we think it can qualify us for Europe would be the definition of suffering: avoiding necessary painful changes and allowing it to be drawn out over time.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Good thing I missed this game. Now we can officially say goodbye to our season, and "hope" that this summer brings good things.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
My arm is hurting from hitting the table, and throwing the remote at the wall wasn't a good idea

:lol: truuuue, and actually the first time he didnt say we will win, he said "we win" :lol: and then deleted it, you know o love you cam please dont cast any spells on me thanks hugs and kisses
shit disturber :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
:lol: truuuue, and actually the first time he didnt say we will win, he said "we win" :lol: and then deleted it, you know o love you cam please dont cast any spells on me thanks hugs and kisses
I say he starts predicting matches for Inter now and leaves Juventus alone :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)