[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A waste of 2 hours and invaluable sleep time to watch this garbage.

Gutless, spineless cowards with a defeatist mentality.

Del Neri :mad: Motta :andyandbarcelona: Pepe :boh:

This team doesn't deserve Europe, let alone 4'th place. We had a chance to close the gap with Lazio to 5 points, and with a decisive head-to-head next week, potentially 2 points; however, we fucked up and chocked yet again!

Once Buffon and Del Piero leave and/or retire from this team, it will collapse even further, unless we acquire players who understand what it means to represent Juventus, and a coach who has a clue. The management need to realize this, otherwise they should F Off too!

Had we won this game, next week's game against Lazio would have meaning. Heck, our morale might have enabled us to win, or at least push for a draw. As it stands, I smell a raping with Zarate pulverizing us.

Lazio 4 - Juventus 1

Mar 24, 2006
Glad I woke up but apparently missed the game,so didn't waste my sleep time , HAHAHAHAHA :p

The question is why did Dumb Nerdy subs Motta for Freddy (again) ?
Answer : because Motta always injuries every single Half Time every matches :sergio:

Yeah nevermind CL , we won't make it , never thought I would say something like this considering how majesty and almighty we used to be :sad:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
oh no my worst fears are confirmed :sergio:
Put me on your ignore list. It's really not that difficult. Instead of complaining and whinging all the time about my posts (ironically in trying not to be like me, you end up being exactly like me), a simple push of a button will rid you of all your worries. I'm sure you are not technologically challenged ;)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I used to be angry with my self when I miss Juve games,especially when King Ale scores,but knowing that our coach insists on playing crappy cunts like motta,and never learning from previous games,I dont feel the same anymore..Fuck you Del neri for making this club a mediocre midtable whose games are fine to be missed..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Glad I woke up but apparently missed the game,so didn't waste my sleep time , HAHAHAHAHA :p

The question is why did Dumb Nerdy subs Motta for Freddy (again) ?
Answer : because Motta always injuries every single Half Time every matches :sergio:

Yeah nevermind CL , we won't make it , never thought I would say something like this considering how majesty and almighty we used to be :sad:
I thought Motta was brought off because he was on a yellow? We all know Motta cant be trusted once he has a yellow card!

From 45 minutes onwards we were terrible, and Del Neri blaming the referee is just him looking for a scapegoat when he should have manned up and taken the responsibility himself, because it was completely his fault. Del Neri's subs yesterday were appauling. Taking out Del Piero for Pepe was one of the worst decisions of the century (Del Piero at 50% is 3 times the player that Pepe is at 100%) not to mention changing a system that was working. We completely surrendered the initiative when this happeded and he removed the opportunity for us to attack Catania and keep the ball in their half.

Matri for Toni wasn't a bad sub, but yet again Del Neri's changes have hindered instead of helped. He's got this team playing as if getting into eurpope is an achievement instead of a minimum - this mentality is embedded into the players now. We need to give a motivated coach about 3-4 years to change this. Pay whatever it takes to get Villas Boas in and give him complete control of the team, and plenty of time to put his stamp on what is a failing football club

Aug 2, 2005
I really envy u all that u have the ability to discuss who's to blame,
aside from Alex, Krasic, Bonucci, Barzagli, all other fucked up at some point by doing nothing.
Buffon can't impose his leadership and character to the team. instead of muttering in the end of the match, try to be a leader and put the wall correctly.

I was expecting a shot to that angle and i expected that their players will try to make a hole in the wall. why the fuck u (the world greatest) couldn't do anything to it

and in my opinion, it is was not a FK and although the ref decided to give it, the goal should have been disallowed, see the reply, their player pushed Toni and Aquillani preventing them both from Jumping

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I had to shoot off out 10min before the 90 mins had ended last night and was like "yep!" 3points thank you only to discover in these last 5 min that we drew the damn match. Talk about ruining my day. Oh happy Easter guys!

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Why did Juve had to draw when everything was looking perfect. Lazio lost, Udine lost, Juve had 2 goals lead until the last 10 min... It was the perfect opportunity :(

DP amazing free kick...
Pepe amazing miss... when 3 or 4 players were against 1+goalkeeper :sergio:

EL seems so far away now :sergio:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
There's nothing more to say really, I've had enough this season. And if the retarded DN stays next season I WILL have a heart attack or jump from the window before that comes along the way.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I had to shoot off out 10min before the 90 mins had ended last night and was like "yep!" 3points thank you only to discover in these last 5 min that we drew the damn match. Talk about ruining my day. Oh happy Easter guys!
I had the misfortune of turning the TV on just about then - a couple of minutes before Del Piero was substituted. It was sort of entertaining, in a car crash sort of way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)