[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I started watching the game from the 60th minute and all I could see was constant Catania pressure and shots on goal. I was actually thinking to myself "Lucky we are up 2-0 because we are fucking terrible out there"

I was watching the game with the old bloke and we both said there is no way we were going to hold on to the 2-0 lead. When Pepe fucked that 4 v 1 situation I just had that sinking realization that the miss would come back to bite us in the ass.

How fucking mentally weak is this pathetic team of ours. And a coach that clearly instructs our team (who can't defend for shit) to sit back and try play on the counter against a fucking relegation team.

We are at the lowest point ever at this club and unfortunately I just can't see us ever getting back to our old levels.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Am I in the twilight zone, or am I really reading a thread full of posts that could actually have been written by me ???

The fucking season was over in late October, which is when it was confirmed to me that DUMB Neri and Magoo were not worthy of our team

I almost fell into the trap of watching what Udinese, Roma and Lazio were going to do in the final weeks, almost convinced that they were going to implode, leaving a possible 4th place spot for us....but then I remembered that WE had to be able to help ourselves, and today more than confirmed that we cant.

Same shit, different game- Motta playing, DUMB Neri's wrong tactics (pulling out DP with 20 minutes to go was just fucking CRIMINAL !!!)

Please, DUMB Neri, either DROP DEAD, or leave ASAP....and dont forget to take your partner, the fucking blind man with you !!!!!

Andrea Agnelli, you are NOT going to lead this team anywhere but to the middle of the pack......put the team up for sale and GET THE FUCK OUT !!!! Sell it to someone who is going to make us a winner again

Luciano Moggi, Juve's greatest general manager, PLEASE COME BACK !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)