[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Atalanta will lose this one, they can't defend.
Thank you.
People see attack and immediately drool.
The same thing regarding players - If a player has some nice dribbling he immediately becomes a player you must sign.
There are other things apart from being flashy.
I really liked our 2003 team for example which was very good despite not super flashy and 2015 team for me was better than our 2017 one despite the fact we played a better looking football in 2017.

Atalanta's game is more posession based rather than just counters and it could work against most team but teams that are stronger and like to attack.
For example - despite Atalanta currently being the better team, I fear the Lazio game more as they can counter and also they have a better midfield.

Im not saying its a going to be a walk in the park. Im just saying the worship of Atalanta is exeggarrated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
People actually forget we beat atalanta at their venue 3-1 after we went a goal down earlier this season, and we were in far worse form then, especially defensively.

I watched Atalanta vs samp the other night, I thought the scoreline was somewhat flattering to Atalanta, they really struggled to get out of first gear for the most parts of the match, poor finishing from sampdoria didn't help their cause.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
People actually forget we beat atalanta at their venue 3-1 after we went a goal down earlier this season, and we were in far worse form then, especially defensively.

I watched Atalanta vs samp the other night, I thought the scoreline was somewhat flattering to Atalanta, they really struggled to get out of first gear for the most parts of the match, poor finishing from sampdoria didn't help their cause.
Atalanta will try harder against us there is no doubt about it but we are still the favorites for this one

Apr 19, 2007
This is a huge game for us. Not really for anything with meaning in the game but mentally. If we lose 2 in a row and lose the momentum we will stall. Milan was a fluke but for the champions league we need to beat Atalanta and Lazio and keep having good form. I strongly believe we will do this and then this season might get pretty interesting

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

I do have to say that the scoreline/result was utterly flattering

Just dug up the stats, Atalanta had 56% and 21 shots coming after an European night with 1 win in the past 5 league games and only collapsed in the last 15 mins

I just wished I shared your optimism

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I do have to say that the scoreline/result was utterly flattering

Just dug up the stats, Atalanta had 56% and 21 shots coming after an European night with 1 win in the past 5 league games and only collapsed in the last 15 mins

I just wished I shared your optimism
Fino alla fine. Whether it’s Sarri, Delneri or Allegri, I will always have faith in Juve.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
My second mother-in-law has a birthday tomorrow and I already used the social distancing excuse last month, so I guess I have to go and miss the game...

The last time I had this stupid idea to prioritize family over Juve was the day we played vs Atalanta in Bergamo earlier this season and won, so at least I expect another comfortable win and some gif worthy sexy moves and goals... Cheers and calma, we got dis! :D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
My second mother-in-law has a birthday tomorrow and I already used the social distancing excuse last month, so I guess I have to go and miss the game...

The last time I had this stupid idea to prioritize family over Juve was the day we played vs Atalanta in Bergamo earlier this season and won, so at least I expect another comfortable win and some gif worthy sexy moves and goals... Cheers and calma, we got dis! :D
Second mother in law? How many do you have?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Second mother in law? How many do you have?
Haha, just two :D My wife's parents are divorced and remarried when she was like 5or 6y old and still remained close to each other, all of them, and she recognizes both her birth and stepmother as a mother figure, all very loving and caring, so naturally I consider both of them as mothers-in-law, and I actually happen to like them a lot, we get along just fine... :D

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018

Family drama, especially the in-laws. I already told everyone I had the virus except my smoking buddies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Anyone remember that game against Atalanta when Mandzukic was literally everywhere, owning them hard?

Now we're left with bunch of joggers like Pjanic, Bernardeschi, Danilo...

And we're dreaming of CL. We should consider ourselves lucky if we win the Scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)