[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Verona [May 19th, 2018] (15 Viewers)

multiple vote

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Pinsoglio

Lichts7einer Benatia Chiellini Asamoah

Marchisio Bentancur Sturaro

Bernardeschi Dybala Mandzukic​
Buffon
Lich - Benatia - Rugani - Asa
Bentancur - Marchisio - Sturaro
Berna - Mandzu - DC
It'll be Barzagli-Rugani (or Barzagli-Benatia but no point starting Benatia).

Besides Chiellini now, Barza is the only CB who can play the sweep/cover role. Benatia was a splendid failure in that role at the start of the season. Benatia and Rugani can only play stopper/marker and can't be paired together.

Sub Buffon off for Pinsoglio, and Licht of course also deserves his standing ovation.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Asamoah to start - I want him to renew as I doubt we can find a better LB than him - especially as a sub... (but keep in mind we shouldnt rely on him as a starting LB next season as the only thing he does part for his defensive duties is pass the ball back..
Pinsoglio would have been nice to see but Buffon will definitely start as its his last game..
What good prospects we have that we can give them some time in this one?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Asamoah to start - I want him to renew as I doubt we can find a better LB than him - especially as a sub... (but keep in mind we shouldnt rely on him as a starting LB next season as the only thing he does part for his defensive duties is pass the ball back..
Asamoah is history, mate. He will go to :inter2:
@Mark

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Pinsoglio would have been nice to see but Buffon will definitely start as its his last game..
What good prospects we have that we can give them some time in this one?
::lol3::

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Buffon; Licht, Barzagli, Howedes, Asamoah; Marchisio, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandžukić; Higuain.

The majority of this 11 is leaving so I would like to see this lineup.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    can't wait to see the choreo, should be an epic one (unless our marketing team chooses to handle this with a hashtag sendoff)
    The Ultra's will do something great.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Del Piero will come for the match...trez, camo, etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)