[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Verona [May 19th, 2018] (8 Viewers)

multiple vote

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lichtsteiner, Buffon, Asa and worst of all even maybe Mandzukic :sad:
seriously, Asa? :D I lost a lot of my love for Mandzukic this season, the guy just walked around not giving a damn for way too many games, would've been devastating to lose him last summer as he was among my absolute favorites, but this season he's been so balkan in his attitude that I don't really mind him potentially leaving

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
seriously, Asa? :D I lost a lot of my love for Mandzukic this season, the guy just walked around not giving a damn for way too many games, would've been devastating to lose him last summer as he was among my absolute favorites, but this season he's been so balkan in his attitude that I don't really mind him potentially leaving
A shame his goals weren't enough to go through against Real. I'm sure he'd have been crucial for the rest of the CL games..
But I agree, I think it wouldn't be a bad decision to go our separate ways next season.

With Licht and Buffon we lose two absolute legends tho :sad:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A shame his goals weren't enough to go through against Real. I'm sure he'd have been crucial for the rest of the CL games..
But I agree, I think it wouldn't be a bad decision to go our separate ways next season.

With Licht and Buffon we lose two absolute legends tho :sad:
y, this summer Juve's dressing room loses a lot of soul, Buffon and Licht are among my favorites too. in the end all should be well though, I've no doubt that guys like Cuadrado and Pjanič will step up to help Chiellini fill the void, crazy how Giorgio has been here since the 2005/06 season, very rare nowadays

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
y, this summer Juve's dressing room loses a lot of soul, Buffon and Licht are among my favorites too. in the end all should be well though, I've no doubt that guys like Cuadrado and Pjanič will step up to help Chiellini fill the void, crazy how Giorgio has been here since the 2005/06 season, very rare nowadays
Not sure about Pjanic tho.

Soft Pjanic @Maddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)