[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Verona [May 19th, 2018] (6 Viewers)

multiple vote

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Rugani's problem is that he never got a run of games to get in to the flow. Just like Benatia last season he was used once in a while, in the odd game. I think a defender needs to get proper game rythm to make the difference and not play 1 match and sit on the bench for the following 7 matches before making a 30 min cameo again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rugani's problem is that he never got a run of games to get in to the flow. Just like Benatia last season he was used once in a while, in the odd game. I think a defender needs to get proper game rythm to make the difference and not play 1 match and sit on the bench for the following 7 matches before making a 30 min cameo again.
:agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:shifty:

So... you haven't watched us in Serie A this season, eh? Hydde's been spouting these alternative facts for a while now, you shouldn't join him.

Rugani played the full 90 in 10 of first 13 league matches, and has played the full 90 in 10 of our last 13 league matches. That's 20 full 90' matches in 37 rounds.

That's hardly the odd game, or this play 1 match, benched for 7, 30 minute cameo deal. Of our CBs only Chiellini (2162) has played more Serie A minutes than Rugani (1845) thus far.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
dont really care if we win or lose, just want to see us play beautiful football
We need to attract more international viewership and high-end sponsors. And by playing beautiful, aesthetically pleasing football we can achieve that. If not, I think it’s better off if I start watching PSG, Barca or the EPL. I urge other frustrated fans on this forum to do the same. It’s all about entertainment for me and nothing else.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We need to attract more international viewership and high-end sponsors. And by playing beautiful, aesthetically pleasing football we can achieve that. If not, I think it’s better off if I start watching PSG, Barca or the EPL. I urge other frustrated fans on this forum to do the same. It’s all about entertainment for me and nothing else.
Would also like to see the atmosphere on our home games improve. Banning all ultras groups would be a solid start

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:heart:

Honestly, I just watch the extended highlights of our matches. Would die of boredom if I watched whole matches. I'm even thinking of switching to shorter highlight videos. Even our highlights are boring.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Juventus seek clean sheet record
By Football Italia staff

Juventus can set a new Serie A clean sheet record if they don’t concede against Verona this afternoon.

The Bianconeri have managed 22 games this season without conceding, which has already equalled the record.

Juve themselves achieved that feat in both 2013-14 and 2015-16, and Milan managed it in 1993-94, when Serie A was still 18 teams.

That record is all the more remarkable given the Old Lady started the season looking unusually shaky.

In the first 13 weeks of the season, Juventus kept five clean sheets, conceding a total of 14 Serie A goals.

That run culminated in a 3-2 defeat at Sampdoria, and since then they’ve conceded only a further nine goals in 24 games.

That defence has been the foundation of the Bianconeri’s seven Scudetti in a row, with 143 clean sheets over the past seven seasons.

That’s 47 more than any team has managed in the same period, and today Serie A’s best defence faces the league’s worst attack, with Verona managing only 29 goals in 38 games.
We should get that record as a fuck you to Bonucci.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't recall an incident where Rugani showed softness. His problem is loss of concentration which is usual for a young lad. Think of early Bonucci, he'll only get better.
I disagree, he's a bit too timid. You can see him faking aggression at some times but it's not natural to him.

He doesn't have to be nasty but most of the best modern defenders have at least a cynical edge. It's unlikely to be something you'll see suddenly emerge as a more experienced player, if anything it's usually the other way around.

Still, in the right system he's technically very good and his concentration has improved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)