[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (15 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So 2 days and 22 houres after the catania game, with nearly no possible rotations, we beat a parma side that was unbeaten in 15 games , and people are complaining ?

Seriously, some spoiled fucking brats in this forum. Be fucking ashamed of yourself, or fuck off to support barcelona in the piss league

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So 2 days and 22 houres after the catania game, with nearly no possible rotations, we beat a parma side that was unbeaten in 15 games , and people are complaining ?

Seriously, some spoiled fucking brats in this forum. Be fucking ashamed of yourself, or fuck off to support barcelona in the piss league
:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
@DUKAC you don-t understand that we have tired players because of hard trainings, insufficient rotation, and every $#@!ing italian team is playing on life and death with Juve, you need more?
Icant belieave this.I have to understand that my team have tired players because of HARD trainings,insifficient rotation and especcially that every italian team is playing on life and death against us.
Well,trainings are players to be competitive and not to stop at 60 minutes.Yes they can be hard.So this is your explanation for this display???Then rotation.Whom you will rotate Tevez that he is ,more-less the only attacker that scores.I said more less.That the thing of playing on life-death of italian teams against us.Thats why we are champions and it is more than usual every team to play like it is the last game in their lives against us.Thats no way an explanation for a defending against 10 men on our turf.Thats why we are Juve and thats why we got 31 titles and we must be able to carry that baggage of champions .Thats it very simply.In every country all the teams are playing against best teams like that is their last game of their lives.So,big teams crushed all in all leagues.That is way they are champions and big teams.Understand now more?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

:tup:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006

seems like you really missed a lot while being banned... this has been going on for weeks now.
win - complain - win - complain...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

:agree: :tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #250
    Paparesta said there was a foul before on a JUve player and it wasn't a pk. Yeah Paparesta. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I watched the replay at least 10 times.No way that was a p of penalty.Noone touched Schelloto.Media can say whatever they want.No penalty at all.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
    Dec 5, 2012
    @DUKAC in any country the champions lose against shitty teams, WE DIDN-T , only loss was against Fiore, enjoy the victory, what are you claiming about the second half has nothing to do with history or pride, we managed to absorb that shocking Parma-s energy and we didn-t waste a lot of energy just to burn out ourselves when we have soon an EL game away

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    I watched the replay at least 10 times.No way that was a p of penalty.Noone touched Schelloto.Media can say whatever they want.No penalty at all.
    Didn't see the incident but Juve have a magnifying glass on them always. With success comes many haters simple as that. Juve must have the mentality of us vs the rest of the world. We can win 5-1 and maybe the ref might make a mistake with a 4 goal lead and other fans will still complain.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    seems like you really missed a lot while being banned... this has been going on for weeks now.
    win - complain - win - complain...
    I was still browsing the forums, but now i can finally react against it, and its so incredibly disgusting. These people arent fans. They are apes.

Fvckin disgraceful display called football against a 10 man fvckin parma
    Fuuuuuck this shiit.
    Imagine this team in CL final in second half after leading 1:0..... that would be chocking of century.
    In second half we did even better.... new moments.... defending against Parma with 10 men in Turin, well that is hard to top.
    can't believe we are struggling against 10 men :sergio:
    Can we please get a ban on these pathetic spoiled children ?

We got our rotation players injured, the same players have to keep playing these games. less then 3 days after a game against catania where we were clearly showing severe exhaust, we come against high form parma, unbeaten for 15 games, and we go up 2-0. Then we defend, cause no shit shirlock, we couldnt keep up with the pace cause our players are dying out there.
    HOW HARD IS IT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND. Why dont these people post pictures of themselves ? I'm certain they are obese whales that never did a sport, let alone work out or do cardio, yet have the audacity to complain when our team is ravaged

While we played a very good half we had to balance it out with a terrible second. After Parma got the red card it appeared like we were the team playing with one mand down. Enough complaining, we got the three points but such a miss with Tevez not being able to play against Napoli
    Look, even jack is more objective. Eventho he forgot to add that the second half was offcourse the entire team crashing under the exhaust

Soooo what? In 20 years of watching Juve I never witnessed Juve at home defending and almost concedeing to Parma with 10 men, not even when Parma had stars like Crespo,Thuram etc etc, this is shameful.
    Are you fucking joking ? Stop lying like this. Or do you have some memory disease ?????
    MARCELLO LIPPI. Watch his juve games. GO FUCKING WATCH THEM. 1-0 up and defend. Standard lippi way of doing things.
    Capello ? THE FUCKING SAME (+boring gameplan)

Are you seriously having the audacity to tell you never saw juventus do this ? DO YOU EVEN WATCH BRO ??? I'm thinking you mistake us with some la liga team. Go back to la liga, its where you belong.

- - - Updated - - -

Job done, well done.
    EVEN FUCKING LINEBREAK, who was by far the biggest critic in the Del Neri era, is objective and understanding. What the fuck has happened here.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    @DUKAC in any country the champions lose against $#@!ty teams, WE DIDN-T , only loss was against Fiore, enjoy the victory, what are you claiming about the second half has nothing to do with history or pride, we managed to absorb that shocking Parma-s energy and we didn-t waste a lot of energy just to burn out ourselves when we have soon an EL game away
    I really enjoy the victory I am a Juve fan for sure and with that in mind I enjoy the victory.I am pissed off of our defending in the second half.That is not conserving energy.And yes many great teams in every country lost to some minnows but not in this manner to defend.This I am writing because I love Juve and no other team.Every big team in some part of the season plays every 3 days.So what ?That is no excuse for a such a display in the second half.I just think like that I am not asking someone to agree with me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I THINK THAT whinning about our crap and irregular style of footie is futile at this stages.

Yes, i dont like how we are playing , and yeh i undertstand why a lot of peeps are pissed at us struggling against "inferior" teams.

But the reality is that not much can be done. We dont have extra players who can offer the needed influx of creativity we need, and also we have to admit that we are playing TOO MANY and difficult games on streak.

Lets secure the scudetto...do our best to win the EL, and wait for next season. Our players are dead tired and we dont even have good bench rotation.

Lets call it quit and prepare better for next season. Right now.... we CANT do better than this, which is a real shame.... but we need to suck it up and be happy with the 3 points.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    The first half was very good. The second much worse but you could just see the midfield couldn't keep up with the pace of the game. Asa was shut down after he nearly got sent off and Licht can't play a whole match as RWB lately. Vidal is not a human. He was almost dead yet he kept running. Pirlo needs rest but its nothing new.

I blame Conte for those nervous 30 mins because Marchisio and Isla/Padoin should have been introduced earlier before we conceded.

The job is done so I can't complain.

BTW Llorente was very bad :/

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
    Aug 5, 2008
    Another 3 pts, results matter more than performances at this stage of season, 81pts more than any team in Europe this season (top 4 leagues) except for Bayern with 3 games in hand have 77pts.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    BTW, ni fact we are lucky that none of our guys have gotten a season ending injury because of muscular fatigue.

We are runnning a lot and fighting against inspired opposition-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)