[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (3 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The first half was very good. The second much worse but you could just see the midfield couldn't keep up with the pace of the game. Asa was shut down after he nearly got sent off and Licht can't play a whole match as RWB lately. Vidal is not a human. He was almost dead yet he kept running. Pirlo needs rest but its nothing new.

I blame Conte for those nervous 30 mins because Marchisio and Isla/Padoin should have been introduced earlier before we conceded.

The job is done so I can't complain.

BTW Llorente was very bad :/
:tup:

llorente thing is logical. He is not as the same fitness levels as the others, and struggles faster with many games

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, ni fact we are lucky that none of our guys have gotten a season ending injury because of muscular fatigue.

We are runnning a lot and fighting against inspired opposition-
THIS.

Basically, thats exactly how milan gave away the scudetto to us 2 years ago

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I THINK THAT whinning about our crap and irregular style of footie is futile at this stages.

Yes, i dont like how we are playing , and yeh i undertstand why a lot of peeps are pissed at us struggling against "inferior" teams.

But the reality is that not much can be done. We dont have extra players who can offer the needed influx of creativity we need, and also we have to admit that we are playing TOO MANY and difficult games on streak.

Lets secure the scudetto...do our best to win the EL, and wait for next season. Our players are dead tired and we dont even have good bench rotation.

Lets call it quit and prepare better for next season. Right now.... we CANT do better than this, which is a real shame.... but we need to suck it up and be happy with the 3 points.
Very realistic description of the situation.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Llorente's form is worrying. What's going on with the guy? I can crawl faster than he runs, continues to give the ball away, not making the right runs...

Aug 1, 2003
This is where squad depth can be really useful (and by depth, it actually means quality), which we will need to improve over the years - and we have also been hit by injuries.

Good to see Marchisio back. We need him to give some of our midfielders a breather.

I am glad we survived the game and as others said it's pretty apparent in our recent matches Juve just seemed to have run out of gas or cannot keep up the tempo. As long as we bag these points, I think Juve need to pace themselves in the matches too and not press on the pedal all the time.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i just praised you and this is how you repay me ?
The worth of your praising me is as similar to the worth of my clipped nails which get disposed of straight into the rubbish can. Even if I find a stray nail piece later on, a piece that flew away without notice, I get disgusted of it myself, only willing to hold in a tissue to dispose of it.

But thank you for your praise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The worth of your praising me is as similar to the worth of my clipped nails which get disposed of straight into the rubbish can. Even if I find a stray nail piece later on, a piece that flew away without notice, I get disgusted of it myself, only willing to hold in a tissue to dispose of it.

you aussies have the strangest ways of communicating, and of personal hygiene

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

@Zacheryah

Reply back to this peasand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)