[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (5 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
. Even if I find a stray nail piece later on, a piece that flew away without notice, I get disgusted of it myself, only willing to hold in a tissue to dispose of it.
What about when a stray clipping lands into your gaping vagina?

- - - Updated - - -

we should be able to vote for amauri as MOM. his contributions were vital to our win

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If anyone was wondering how one gets himself banned from a thread. The conversation between Linebreak and Zach is a good example.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Llorente's form is worrying. What's going on with the guy? I can crawl faster than he runs, continues to give the ball away, not making the right runs...
It's not only Llorente. Almost everyone is tired mentally and/or physically. Look at Vidal and Pogba, Pirlo was making really basic errors, we are tired and umotivated because of our domination in the League and the lack of a real challenge. If we had a few youngsters who want to prove themselves now it would be a good time to give them a chance.

I remember the same story in the Lippi Era some 11 years ago. Then many people said that we play (in Serie A) really tired and unmotivated and we are winning our matches because of the individual brilliance of Del Piero, Nedved or Camoranesi. Now it's Tevez or Pirlo.

If we were from another team it would be really frustrating for us to watch Juventus and its domination. Even when the team doesn't play well it gets the results. That is one example for class. So, no reason to worry about it.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
After us, Parma had the best form over the last 8 matches... heck they were unbeaten since the 2nd of november (0-1 against us)
lets have a look at what parma did in the last months.. because some idiot here is talking about that he never saw juve defending against Parma...

Parma won away to Milan...
Parma won away to Napoli..
Parma played 3-3 away to Inter..
Parma played 2-2 against Fiorentina

If there are people who expect us to win every match with total domination and a 3-0+ scoreline.. they should take a look at our first and second season under conte... Take a look... seriously.... losing twice against Sampdoria..... drawing a fuckload of matches in our first season...

we are doing a way better job now... while playing more matches and having less players...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
One thing is certain, Llorente was awfull yesterday, and so was Pirlo, but he gets away with it because of his performances lately.

Oh, and the Amauri red, was it really deserved???
Didn't Vidal also deserve a red card a few minutes later then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)