[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (12 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Soooo what? In 20 years of watching Juve I never witnessed Juve at home defending and almost concedeing to Parma with 10 men, not even when Parma had stars like Crespo,Thuram etc etc, this is shameful.
If you're ashamed of this Juve then I'm not sure what you're waiting for. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it never does!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We played really good.
Yes we did miss sme good chances with Pogba and Fernando,but still we beat a very good Parma side,coming from an unbeaten 15 games run.
They scored some lucky shot goal,and got some confidence for one last push,we were defending only the last 5-8 minutes,other than that we were in fukk control.

shame Tevez will miss Napoli ffs.:mad:

let's hope he'll be HOT in Lyon after that rest.
Grande Carlitos for amazing game one more time,MOM.
Marchisio was great!
Vidal was good,Asa was good.
Bonucci and Gigi as well.

3 veryy important pts!
Forza Juve!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tevez is on our team... He is a striker... It's his job to score for us and more often than our other players... Need I say more.... Do you understand the game of football? :sergio:

PS. after the card we had about 4-5 chances to Parma's 1. They had 1 great chance. We had several good ones. We weren't defending the whole time. Relax.
I understand the football much more than you do and I have watched more games than you will watch in your life.Dont pretend to be clever and write stupid things.I know that Tevez is a striker.I also know that he is a striker all his life.Also I know that he is wearing number 10.Enough knwledge of Tevez?I just want to say that a great team can not only depend on his magic.Understand now football expert?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't believe people are bitching after yet another win. :lol:

Anyway, fucking Corriere and their bombastic headlines:
"Juve win, but Parma are furious." :sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes a win is the only thing that counts.But the style of that winning can not be like in this game.Period.Defending against 10 men at your turf.No fucking excuses.I am not mentioning first hal.I am thinking just about the second half.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #234
    when? after buffon saved and marchisio + bonucci cleared the ball?
    and i saw several replays and didn´t see anything... what happened?
    yes
    I didn't see nothing either but Ravezzani and cie on Telelombardia and CdS are PISSED! :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    when? after buffon saved and marchisio + bonucci cleared the ball?
    and i saw several replays and didn´t see anything... what happened?
    Nothing happen, but that will never stop them anti-Juve brigades from bitching about something.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
    Dec 5, 2012
    @DUKAC you don-t understand that we have tired players because of hard trainings, insufficient rotation, and every fucking italian team is playing on life and death with Juve, you need more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)