[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (14 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Anything other than a win today, will be making life difficult for ourselves IMO. A win tonight would allow us to take the foot off the gas against Nap somewhat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tackar ändå :) I was spoilt after the HD streams you offered (didnt have buffering issues), just not the same going back to regular streams. Parma game not televised tonight in no little extra channel even, annoying.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tackar ändå :) I was spoilt after the HD streams you offered (didnt have buffering issues), just not the same going back to regular streams. Parma game not televised tonight in no little extra channel even, annoying.
SopCast stream are just as good as that one. And out of 40 matches you can find a sopcast for like 35 of them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I will try for a sopcast stream then, but generally Juventuz stream I used last was better then past experience with sopcast.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I will try for a sopcast stream then, but generally Juventuz stream I used last was better then past experience with sopcast.
:boh: I've been watching sopcast for 2 seasons straight and I don't think I had problems for more than 5-10 matches. And when it's working fine it's without any buffering, pretty much flawless.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
GdS is currently suggesting Biabiany will play instead of Amauri, with Cassano playing as the main centre-forward.

They also have Padoin playing instead of Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)