[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (86 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
22 players called up:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
10 Del Piero
11 De Ceglie
13 Manninger
14 Vucinic
15 Barzagli
18 Quagliarella
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Vidal
23 Borriello
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
28 Estigarribia
30 Storari
32 Matri
34 Marrone

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Shut up and stop jinxing my team Dru. :p

Forza today Juve. I have every faith in you. :sheik: I can't see the game today as I have work and school which I am very unhappy about but still rooting for them every step of the way. :sheik:

Additionally Conte please do not fuck up and play Borriello tomorrow. And don't you dare replace MY DC with stupid Esti!!! :andy2:
Did you know that "Rooting" is a slang word for "Banging", "Fucking", "Screwing" here in Australia. I'll be rooting before the game myself actually :)

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 18:52 ----------

BTW I am nervous as fuck. Not afraid to admit it. We have 7 finals left til the end of the season. Fucking love it, last season I couldnt wait for it to end. Grazie Conte.

Anyway, Lazio's starting 11 doesnt look that great to be honest. They are missing plenty of starters, we dont have any excuses at all. Let's destroy these flogs and put the pressure back on Milan again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only thing that worries me in any of our games is missed chances, we deserve to win the scudetto this season with our performances and standard of football but if we don't win it it will only be because of that.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
The only thing that worries me in any of our games is missed chances, we deserve to win the scudetto this season with our performances and standard of football but if we don't win it it will only be because of that.
same here. I am always more worried that we don't score in a game and then that we will concede one.
That is why I want Cavani or another real number 9 before buying any other player.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Did you know that "Rooting" is a slang word for "Banging", "Fucking", "Screwing" here in Australia. I'll be rooting before the game myself actually :)

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 18:52 ----------

BTW I am nervous as fuck. Not afraid to admit it. We have 7 finals left til the end of the season. Fucking love it, last season I couldnt wait for it to end. Grazie Conte.

Anyway, Lazio's starting 11 doesnt look that great to be honest. They are missing plenty of starters, we dont have any excuses at all. Let's destroy these flogs and put the pressure back on Milan again.
You sound like Del Neri :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)