[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (30 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'd like to see Matri start this game. If it's 3-5-2 i want DP/Matri or Quag/Matri.

Seeing as it's a midweek game I actually think that there is a chance we'll see ADP start a game :xfinger:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
lazio will park the bus, this is going to be one of those games where we will try all we can and still fail to score :(
Palermo tried that too, it worked for 45 minutes. We press too hard and high up the park and we pressure all over the pitch, eventually they will crumble under our pressure and we'll have the opportunity to score, then it all depend on our finishing ability. We'll be fine, in Conte I trust!

Oct 4, 2011
Palermo tried that too, it worked for 45 minutes. We press too hard and high up the park and we pressure all over the pitch, eventually they will crumble under our pressure and we'll have the opportunity to score, then it all depend on our finishing ability. We'll be fine, in Conte I trust!
but a lot of teams before palermo tried and defended successfully :) if our forwards show up then we should be fine.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
There's no reason for them to park the bus really. I think they'll try to get a win here considering the number of clubs fighting for that 3rd spot, three points is really important.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #116
    they know they can't score or beat us with all their injuries and suspensions, they would rather go for a point away from home than none.
    :tup:

We have to work really hard for this win. If its a 3-5-2 we should go with Martin instead of Lich and Mirko-Quag in the attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)