[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yes, okay. But luck has the least of effect among other factors when we talk about Juve this season.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
When I said He is lucky I didn't mean he is not good enough . I believe he is the best Manager in Italy right now and I am very happy that he is our manager I even liked him as a player

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When I said He is lucky I didn't mean he is not good enough . I believe he is the best Manager in Italy right now and I am very happy that he is our manager I even liked him as a player
What did you mean then? Cause I cannot think of too many lucky moments for Juve to even start including the word 'lucky'.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh man, I can't believe we're first. I had put my scudetto hopes to the background.. focusing fully on reaching that CL spot, but I can't deny it is actually within reach now.

I'm super pumped and a tad nervous about this game, though our latest perfomances fill me with a certain amount of confidence. We can definitely take Lazio, especially at home. It would be another great boost in that final sprint..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we're gonna play a 3-5-2 because of the way the system worked so far...i like seeing vuci next to quag/matri rather than in the left flank. chiello bonucci barzagli will work.

damn i'm glad i don't have to wait another week for this one

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
What did you mean then? Cause I cannot think of too many lucky moments for Juve to even start including the word 'lucky'.
You like to argue with people forget about what I said we are Juventus fans and the forum is for Juventinos so let us enjoy the way they play that is what a supporter is all about

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You like to argue with people forget about what I said we are Juventus fans and the forum is for Juventinos so let us enjoy the way they play that is what a supporter is all about
I really don't like to argue, but labeling Conte as 'lucky' must have been a typo.

Here's to you my fellow Juventino :beer:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Good morning my fellow Juventinos..... Its nice when you wake up and you see your team first on the table where it belongs. FORZA JUVE!! LETS RAPE THIS BITCHES ON WEDNESDAY!!!

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's gonna be a tough game but everything for us, is better that goddamn bus parked in front of the goal.
and please no Esterribile this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)