[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (10 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Need to finish better, I think it will come, we are just having one of those patches. Llorente-Tevez looking good together, hopefully they start midweek. I do hope Tevez gets some rest though, Gio getting some minutes would be nice, he has looked good when coming on. We need to work on our defending from set pieces.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Need to finish better, I think it will come, we are just having one of those patches. Llorente-Tevez looking good together, hopefully they start midweek. I do hope Tevez gets some rest though, Gio getting some minutes would be nice, he has looked good when coming on. We need to work on our defending from set pieces.
i think he shopuld be rested for gio. just for one game at least... the dude workrate has been unreal as of late

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bullshit - we carved them open countless times and always got into good positions to score, bout poor decision making and concentration from the likes of Pogba (especially) meant we always rushed the chances.

And are you forgetting Tevez also missed two 100% chances in the first half before he scored?

Jul 20, 2012
Bull$#@! - we carved them open countless times and always got into good positions to score, bout poor decision making and concentration from the likes of Pogba (especially) meant we always rushed the chances.

And are you forgetting Tevez also missed two 100% chances in the first half before he scored?
No i remember those chances, but what is the point of having these chances if we rush? Llorentes goal wasnt a clear chance neither was Tevez's. This team is lacking something obviously and what is the point of shooting 35 times? obviously there needs to be a change

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #393
    Had nothing to do with poor finishing - we simply don't create enough clear cut chances. 35 shots most of which were from outside the box. Wake up people.
    That's true, the chances we create are extremely lame and those shots today were 80% from 40 meters.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    The way we were static in the first 30 minutes scared the shit out of me. We couldn't do anything. The goal we conceded woke us up.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    We were good in the first half in the second we slowed down. Tevez is the one to carry this team right now. MOM for me. I'm impressed by Llorente - besides his goal he was working hard and actually clicking with other players.
    Our defense was good I'm surprised Conte moved Bonucci higher up the pitch but it's finally an adjustment in our tactics. We needed it but we need more of it. It allowed Pogba and Vidal go even closer to their box. Ogbonna is much better on a side than in the middle. Pirlo wasn't too useful but it's normal these days that he's man marked.

We need to improve shots from distance - even Pogba sucked at it today. Vucinic was awful Giovinco at least tried and didn't do stupid mistakes when receiving the ball.

I think it's about time to seriously prepare some other tactics and more adjustments to 352 - our defending isn't that good, we concede stupid goals and something upfront doesn't work as it should. Too many opportunities missed. Overall I loved our spirit especially in the first half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)