[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #422
    We cant play like this aganist Gala or Real. By pushing our cbs forwardbecause Pirlo was marked, we left too much open space. Which again makes me question why do we play with 3 cbs
    We can't play like that anywhere.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Verona barely had an opportunity on goal all game our 3 man defense held up great. What are you nay sayers on about?? Bunch of dumb idiots the lot of you. We created a shitload of clear scoring opportunities. We should have easily been two goals up at least. We dominated possession and conceded almost no chances. What more do you want against a side that play 11 men behind the ball all game? It wasn't an incredible performance but it was solid to say the least. Shuddupayowfaces.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Verona barely had an opportunity on goal all game our 3 man defense held up great. What are you nay sayers on about?? Bunch of dumb idiots the lot of you. We created a shitload of clear scoring opportunities. We should have easily been two goals up at least. We dominated possession and conceded almost no chances. What more do you want against a side that play 11 men behind the ball all game? It wasn't an incredible performance but it was solid to say the least. Shuddupayowfaces.
    The only criticism I'd have is that we should have done much better in that corner when we conceded. Otherwise we were solid as a team (there were a couple of weak individual performances though)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Storari 6
    Barzagli 7.5
    Bonucci 7
    Ogbonna 6.5
    Isla 6.5
    Vidal 7
    Pirlo 5
    Pogba 6
    Asamoah 6
    Tevez 8
    Llorente 7

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    We are playing better than last year but have run into incredible luck in front of goal. Tevez's double post shot is one in a million. Another ball cleared off the line. Pogba cross bar. Without looking, I'd say our possession and shot totals are all up from last year.

The only thing I'm not encouraged about is our set piece defending. Ogbonna is definitely not a ball-hunter on set pieces, although I like him in most other areas.

Jul 20, 2012
    Verona barely had an opportunity on goal all game our 3 man defense held up great. What are you nay sayers on about?? Bunch of dumb idiots the lot of you. We created a $#@!load of clear scoring opportunities. We should have easily been two goals up at least. We dominated possession and conceded almost no chances. What more do you want against a side that play 11 men behind the ball all game? It wasn't an incredible performance but it was solid to say the least. Shuddupayowfaces.
    :lol:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    What ever happened to putting men on the posts when defending a corner? I learned that stuff when I was 5
    Juve haven't had men on the posts for as long as I can remember.

I prefer it how Juve do it.

Keeps the six-yard box clearer and makes it harder for teams to harrass Buffon.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Juve haven't had men on the posts for as long as I can remember.

I prefer it how Juve do it.

Keeps the six-yard box clearer and makes it harder for teams to harrass Buffon.
    Lol perhaps @dann10 would prefer Buffon to men the near post and conte to men the far post

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    We cant play like this aganist Gala or Real. By pushing our cbs forwardbecause Pirlo was marked, we left too much open space. Which again makes me question why do we play with 3 cbs
    Dude, our 3-man backline has brought all the success we've had over the years. We're still undefeated this season, why are you shitting your pants?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    For champions league:

buffon
    litchsteiner barzagli bonucci chiellini
    vidal pirlo marchisio
    giovinco tevez
    llorente

1.we still keep our 3 man defence
    2. today giovinco was playing quite well on the left and right wing so he goes on the right
    3. llorente as our number 9 would terrify any champions league defence... especially real madrid and bayern munich (barcelona don't have a defence)
    4. MVP would be the best midfield in the world for me. very balanced and if pirlo get man-marked, bonucci is there to cover his job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)