[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
35 attempts? I tought the attempts at the game against kopenhagen was twice more.
I believe this is only for Europe`s top leagues, games in CL and EL are not included. Also, according to uefa.com against FCK we had a total of 25 attempts on goal (13 on target and 12 off target) + 1 hit at the post.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
"The Bianconeri’s attacking threat posed in Sunday afternoon’s 2-1 home triumph over Hellas Verona is laid bare by one succinct record-breaking figure: 35 shots on goal.
It is a statistic which takes Juventus to the summit of the leaderboard in the top five European leagues, a position that is also maintained by their 15 shots on target over the course of a dominant display in front of a full house."

When we win fake scudeto it is european title. Suck it milan! :D

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I believe this is only for Europe`s top leagues, games in CL and EL are not included. Also, according to uefa.com against FCK we had a total of 25 attempts on goal (13 on target and 12 off target) + 1 hit at the post.
I was just comparing on how many I felt I saw juve's attempts on both games, and I can't help but feel that attempts against kopenhagen were twice more than against verona, I just don't feel juve made that many attempts against verona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)