[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Genoa [October 30th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.lucamarelli.it/10-giorn...agonisti-di-decisioni-quantomeno-discutibili/

former ref marelli about yesterday's referee:
- this young guy (ref is 31) had his last match in september, he made some grave errors during that match, and he was rested rightfully after that
- rugani could have been given a red card instead of a yellow in the first half when he fouled the genoa player (agree)
- second yellow on the genoa player was harsh (true)
- rabiot's second card was okay, it was a reckless foul (i don't agree)
- bentancur rightfully avoided his second booking (yes)
- cr was slightly touched, so if it was a penalty, then genoa should have gotten one for that cuadrado-gümüs incident as both were only slight touches (disagree)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Imagine liking this performance. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Genoa down a man, defending with 10 and suddenly it’s really hard for us to score apparently. We have such mediocre attackers to not be able to break down these 3rd rate teams when they defend. :lol2:
What's so hilarious about it? I'll repeat, we allowed Genoa literally nothing and created a tone of chances ourselves. Ronaldo could've scored a hat trick with his head alone, Dybala at least a dopietta and Bernardeschi had three very dangerous shots on the goal. I really don't know what else you expect. That we are going to win every game 5-0?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
https://www.lucamarelli.it/10-giorn...agonisti-di-decisioni-quantomeno-discutibili/

former ref marelli about yesterday's referee:
- this young guy (ref is 31) had his last match in september, he made some grave errors during that match, and he was rested rightfully after that
- rugani could have been given a red card instead of a yellow in the first half when he fouled the genoa player (agree)
- second yellow on the genoa player was harsh (true)
- rabiot's second card was okay, it was a reckless foul (i don't agree)
- bentancur rightfully avoided his second booking (yes)
- cr was slightly touched, so if it was a penalty, then genoa should have gotten one for that cuadrado-gümüs incident as both were only slight touches (disagree)
Disagree on rugani, because the genoa's player touch made the ball go so far away from his body that buffon would have gotten to it if he would have comed out.
Also bonnuci had a chance to reach him.

In other leagues rabiot's foult isn't even called a foult because he clearly gets the ball.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Disagree on rugani, because the genoa's player touch made the ball go so far away from his body that buffon would have gotten to it if he would have comed out.
Also bonnuci had a chance to reach him.
marelli wrote the same when he was trying to find a reason why the ref didn't give a straight red card to rugani. dunno, really, it was close. :boh:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
With a midfield of Matuidi - Bentancur - Khedira, performances like these don't surprise me. None of them are really capable of taking the initiative or linking up with the forwards. Ramsey and Pjanic are the only ones who can give us that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Imagine liking this performance. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Genoa down a man, defending with 10 and suddenly it’s really hard for us to score apparently. We have such mediocre attackers to not be able to break down these 3rd rate teams when they defend. :lol2:
Them lowered expectations.

Funny that the anti Sarri crowd actually expects more from him than his fanboys, who've been crying for him since last season.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
That we are going to win every game 5-0?
Of course not expected but Juve has won only 1 match by more than 1 goal. Still early but furthermore averaging less than 2 goals per match and on pace to barely past the 68 goals Max's squad last season. I like and wanted a more offensive approach than what Max gave Juve, but if holding only a 1 goal lead in the 2nd half I felt more comfortable with Max on the sideline.

I agree plenty of chances to score more that 18 goals so far, so hopefully more find the back of the net and 3-1 ..... 4-2 scores become the norm. Need to see Ramsey and Raboit starting regularly to see if that's the solution to the problem. I mean neither Sami or Blaise were in Sarri's original plans. Playing poorly and still on top of the table is a pleasant surprise.
:jflag:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Of course not expected but Juve has won only 1 match by more than 1 goal. Still early but furthermore averaging less than 2 goals per match and on pace to barely past the 68 goals Max's squad last season. I like and wanted a more offensive approach than what Max gave Juve, but if holding only a 1 goal lead in the 2nd half I felt more comfortable with Max on the sideline.

I agree plenty of chances to score more that 18 goals so far, so hopefully more find the back of the net and 3-1 ..... 4-2 scores become the norm. Need to see Ramsey and Raboit starting regularly to see if that's the solution to the problem. I mean neither Sami or Blaise were in Sarri's original plans. Playing poorly and still on top of the table is a pleasant surprise.
Have you felt confident while we were leading Ajax 1:0 at home? ;)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

When you see some of the chances that Ronaldo, of all people, has missed, it's hard to blame the system. Occasionally we've been unable to make enough clear cut opportunities but there have been several games in which we could easily have scored 4+ goals. Ronny's finishing this season has been woeful by his lofty standards.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When you see some of the chances that Ronaldo, of all people, has missed, it's hard to blame the system. Occasionally we've been unable to make enough clear cut opportunities but there have been several games in which we could easily have scored 4+ goals. Ronny's finishing this season has been woeful by his lofty standards.
Same was the case last season.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Same was the case last season.
Regarding Ronny? I don't know. I feel like he had fewer clear opportunities yet he was more clinical. A good amount of his goals were headers. Stats might tell me otherwise but I feel like he was ahead in goals scored at this time last year.

He's been missing sitters this season. Could only happen at Juve.

Jun 6, 2015
Regarding Ronny? I don't know. I feel like he had fewer clear opportunities yet he was more clinical. A good amount of his goals were headers. Stats might tell me otherwise but I feel like he was ahead in goals scored at this time last year.

He's been missing sitters this season. Could only happen at Juve.
He missed sitters during the start of last season too. Only scored in two of our first seven games. He seems to start slow these days. From what I've heard it was the same at Madrid for his last seasons there.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Even at Madrid when he was a cf towards the end he was never clinical, he missed quite alot of chances, the thing that made him so good was his movement, he would get into scoring positions so often that it didn't matter how many he missed, he would always score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)