[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Genoa [October 30th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Damn, just got banned from the Bulgarian Juve fan group on Fb for telling them they are a pathetic bunch of pussies for being "fans" of Juve and another pathetic local club, and also calling them pussies 7 or 8 times for different reasons.

I'm in tears, obviously, but still don't find the tragedy here, we were once again the better team, we missed a lot of good opportunities and eventually the Goat won a penalty and scored, when it mattered.

Still, with no Pjanic on the field, we don't really have a working and solid plan B, Sarri should work on that. Overall a decent game, nice to see DCosta back, but a midfield without Pjanic is so going to happen at least once in knockout stages even if he stays fit...

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If Ronaldo only cares about big matches and CL knockout games starting March maybe he should take a pay cut..He needs to give a fuck for the whole season and if he is too old to sustain it he should be rotated more often and he shouldn’t play for the full 90 minutes and perhaps he should stop taking free kicks

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
All you guys do is bitching. Bitch about new logo, bitch about shirts, bitch about Nedved, Paratici, Sarri etc, etc.
I saw the second half only and I liked what I saw. Genoa put ten men behind the ball and they haven't entered our half with a ball at their feet more than five times. Juventus on the other hand had like ten very good opportunities to score.
On the live thread people were mocking Berna while he was the best player on the field before coming off. Had three very dangerous shots on the goal and set up Dybalas curler once very nicely. The second most criticized players were Benta and Rugani and I don't know why lol. Uruguayan has lost the ball maybe two or maybe three times while Rugani was playing for the first time this season and he has not been worse than the currently first choice CBs.
Majority of you really believe a Juve game should be like a 90 minutes highlight every week which was funny at the beginning but now it's just boring.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm in tears, obviously, but still don't find the tragedy here, we were once again the better team, we missed a lot of good opportunities and eventually the Goat won a penalty and scored, when it mattered.

Still, with no Pjanic on the field, we don't really have a working and solid plan B, Sarri should work on that. Overall a decent game
You call that lucky (last minute pen) win against a 10 man Genua decent? We looked clueless in attack for huge parts of the game and a lot of the good opportunities as you call them were desperation shots.

Only two good things about that game is the result and that it's over.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
All you guys do is bitching. Bitch about new logo, bitch about shirts, bitch about Nedved, Paratici, Sarri etc, etc.
I saw the second half only and I liked what I saw. Genoa put ten men behind the ball and they haven't entered our half with a ball at their feet more than five times. Juventus on the other hand had like ten very good opportunities to score.
On the live thread people were mocking Berna while he was the best player on the field before coming off. Had three very dangerous shots on the goal and set up Dybalas curler once very nicely. The second most criticized players were Benta and Rugani and I don't know why lol. Uruguayan has lost the ball maybe two or maybe three times while Rugani was playing for the first time this season and he has not been worse than the currently first choice CBs.
Majority of you really believe a Juve game should be like a 90 minutes highlight every week which was funny at the beginning but now it's just boring.
I dont think they are bitching , many including myself hated Sarri appointement , but supported the idea and he deserve full chance ,

But we are struggling since Inter match , struggle to threat the opposing team and no one come here and says they are defending with 10 men, as since when we found a Serie A team do otherwise !!

The problem we look bad before our traditional bad period in February ...

In short : tell today ...

We are not doing any Sarri - promissed movements , i see too much reliance on Cuad or Alex crosses !

We have constant defensive problems !

We have 2 AM players that actually cant create !

With Ronaldo we are playing one man down since long time with his annoying FK

Last, ugly attendance today and choreography is ruined , no chants to push the team during the hard time ....

Better AA , Nedved and Sarri do something , as we cant runaway with these results every time !!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine liking this performance. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Genoa down a man, defending with 10 and suddenly it’s really hard for us to score apparently. We have such mediocre attackers to not be able to break down these 3rd rate teams when they defend. :lol2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I recall Sarri starting his Chelsea career well, then losing the plot in November and December. At least we are getting three points regardless of how poor the performance is. But again, this is just so reminiscent of the Allergi days... poor performances with pathetic chance creation. We are 12 matches into the season and I really can't tell much of a difference between the sides last year and this year. Can anybody else? It looks basically the same to me with a few minor details. But even if it's a win, it's still embarrassing to struggle to make it 2-1 in a majority of matches in a rather weak Serie A. Obviously this form won't cut it in Europe.

Ronaldo's form is worrying as well. We rely on him too much for him to only come good in March.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Really got away with one here, should've finished this game way earlier
It's becoming a bit of a trend, we need to move the ball quicker
We are getting caught up in meaningless possession

On another day Dybala scores one and so does Ronaldo way earlier but still

Bit of a form slump
Annoyed Rabiot got that second yellow, he isn't going to gain a starting spot like that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I recall Sarri starting his Chelsea career well, then losing the plot in November and December. At least we are getting three points regardless of how poor the performance is. But again, this is just so reminiscent of the Allergi days... poor performances with pathetic chance creation. We are 12 matches into the season and I really can't tell much of a difference between the sides last year and this year. Can anybody else? It looks basically the same to me with a few minor details. But even if it's a win, it's still embarrassing to struggle to make it 2-1 in a majority of matches in a rather weak Serie A. Obviously this form won't cut it in Europe.

Ronaldo's form is worrying as well. We rely on him too much for him to only come good in March.
I find myself waiting for Rabiot and Ramsey to start. Surely if you are going to play through the middle then those two have to replace Khedira and Matuidi right?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Last season was the polar opposite in that we started off with our best form of the season and deteriorated from early November onwards. We had more goals scored, less conceded than this year.

I posted this elsewhere, but we have won 2 games of 13 this year by more than 1 goal. At the same point last year we had 7 wins of 2+ goals.

Anyways, I have hopes that with Costa in form and healthy this year, and Higuaín and Dybala to choose between based on form, we will see marked improvement in the attack when it matters from February onwards, just like most years under Max (a healthy and in form Costa would have made a huge difference for Max last year too I believe). I don’t really like Sarri, but he’s a far more competent coach in attack than our performances this season suggest thus far. We’ll improve. Enough to win CL though? Who knows.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Sure another win BUT We are not playing well.. over 1/4 of season in.. im still waiting for Sarri-ball..

The only difference i see is now we concede goals more often..

If Max had CR7 and Higuan and Dybala at his disposal his attacking results could have been alot better..

We are no closer to CL glory in this form..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Oh look. Another shit team that plays like their life depends on it defense but will play epl style offensive football against anyone that's not juve.

Getting sick of these teams to be honest.

Every game is a fight for survival for us home or away. For like 6 seasons now

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We dominated them. We failed to be clinical in front of goal. They parked the bus. These are the most difficult games because we're given no space near their penalty box. We'll smash others like Inter and Napoli who actually tried to beat us but gave us space to play our normal game. Series A teams defend much better than the other leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)