[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Genoa [October 30th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Even at Madrid when he was a cf towards the end he was never clinical, he missed quite alot of chances, the thing that made him so good was his movement, he would get into scoring positions so often that it didn't matter how many he missed, he would always score
Probably focus, he has kids n family + he's actually getting old. Big nights he will always be there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
What's so hilarious about it? I'll repeat, we allowed Genoa literally nothing and created a tone of chances ourselves. Ronaldo could've scored a hat trick with his head alone, Dybala at least a dopietta and Bernardeschi had three very dangerous shots on the goal. I really don't know what else you expect. That we are going to win every game 5-0?
Totally agree with this post.
The whole point is increasing our attacking talents is to score more goals and to score more goals you need to create more chances.

From what I see now, we are creating more and more chances. That means that, on a good day we can easily score 3 or 4 goals, and on a bad day we still have 1 or 2 goals in us. Frankly speaking, in terms of attack that is an improvement.

Our defense is obviously not on par with past season standards but look at the personnel’s and injuries in defense we have been dealing with.

Once our defense has a level of stability, we will be easily winning serie A games by two goals or more margin with clean sheet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)