[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (13 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Although there was some serious shouting going on when Pogba scored, it wasn't half as loud as the verbal tirade that went on when De Ceglie outrageously gave the ball away. That's two costly howlers this season already and I'm not too sure Conte is the forgiving type.

Also no mention here on how well Caceres did at RCB, I thought he was brilliant and would prefer him to be the back-up there over Lucio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Although there was some serious shouting going on when Pogba scored, it wasn't half as loud as the verbal tirade that went on when De Ceglie outrageously gave the ball away. That's two costly howlers this season already and I'm not too sure Conte is the forgiving type.

Also no mention here on how well Caceres did at RCB, I thought he was brilliant and would prefer him to be the back-up there over Lucio.
Believe me we went nuts when pogba scored! It felt fucking amazing

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Holy fucking shit, havent calmed down yet, I just finished watching a recording of the match, I was so sure we would draw, epic fucking finish...:delpiero:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You having calmed down? Dude I'm still buzzing watching it from the stands, I just lol at how the Bologna fans were singing and taunting us since the equaliser, the big fuck you at the end felt amazing, they went quiet all of a sudden, I was up to the flexiglass and showed them my Juve badge and said Campione dItalia Bitch!

enzo

May 14, 2012
Well, Quagliarella scored. Impressive statistics. For what it's worth, we have achieved what has been expected, we won. Even though we rotated on important positions. It doesn't matter whether it has been close. I think we succeeded in more than one way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pogba was amazing and he is easily the best purchase Juve had made in many a year. A simply wonderful midfielder and only 19. Wowzers.

Again wasteful finishing nearly costs us a win, we really do need to start learning how to finish off these teams earlier.

Onwards and upwards to Saturday against the putrid scum from the blue half of Milan.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
[video=metacafe;9309142/juventus_bologna_2_1_claudio_zuliani/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9309142/juventus_bologna_2_1_claudio_zuliani/[/video]
Zuliani commentary

[video=metacafe;9309634/juventus_bologna_2_1_enrico_zambruno/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9309634/juventus_bologna_2_1_enrico_zambruno/[/video]
Zambruno commentary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)