[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
It looked like 4-3-3 more than anything else. Also I keep saying the same for about 3 months already: Giovinco's place is on the left wing in a 4-3-3. Vucinic didn't look good but we had others to do the job. Quag was bad but he scored and Bendtner is good for our tactics if only he run more and position himself a bit better...
Matri played well with a 4-3-3, if we were to go back , we should give matri a go

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I would like to say that Bonucci played excellently too. Pogba gets the MOTM but Bonucci came close for that too imo.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It looked like 4-3-3 more than anything else. Also I keep saying the same for about 3 months already: Giovinco's place is on the left wing in a 4-3-3. Vucinic didn't look good but we had others to do the job. Quag was bad but he scored and Bendtner is good for our tactics if only he run more and position himself a bit better...
no it was 3-4-1-2

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Explain how quag deserves it more then bendtner? Because he scored a open net goal down the middle of the net in a position he's suppose to be in?
Just because Bartender asn't utter shit this time doesn't mean he was good. Or even decent for that matter. Quaglia has been scoring more than the other strikers thats why I say stick with him. And also, Bartender has always been shit in every team so why do you expect him to suddenly learn to play?
Though I would say Bendtner ahead of Matri.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We weren't playing a 4-3-3 though, there was no real structure upfront, but it seemed Gio played between attack and midfield.
In my opinion, that should be the ideal place for him, preferably more to the side, cutting inside, in more or less a free role

OFFICIAL!! We have the worst attack in Serie A.
We need 19 year old midfielder to save us.
Who told De Ceglie that he is footballer?? Brainless fucker.
Giovinco is increasingly frustrating player with ever more frustrating style of play.
Juventus 22 - 5
Inter 19 - 9 3 less goals, milito and cassano
napoli 15 - 6 7 less goals, cavani
lazio 16 - 11 8 less goals, klose and hernandes
fiorentina 11 - 7 11 less goals, jovetic and according to many "a great mercato"
parma 14 - 14
roma 22 - 19 even goals, got lamela, but concedes 14
cagliari 10 - 13
udinese 13 - 15
atalanta 8 - 12
catania 11 - 16
milan 12 - 12
torino 11 - 9
sampdoria12 - 14
chievo 9 - 16
genoa 10 - 13
palermo 8 - 13
pescara 6 - 17
bologna 11 - 16
siena 11 - 14

yeah, our attack really sucks, it sucks so hard that it enables our other players to score plenty

- - - Updated - - -

Tha fuck was that, we are leading by one goal and we are defending at home against bologna
were you watching juventus back when lippi was the coach ?

defending, also takes quite less stamina, then attacking

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
despiyte the fact that we played with a second team and got the 3 points I really expected more from the team.. we should learn how to finish these silly games earlier than that then we can relax and play better football.. we really got lucky tonight with a last gasp goal...

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
In my opinion, that should be the ideal place for him, preferably more to the side, cutting inside, in more or less a free role

Juventus 22 - 5
Inter 19 - 9 3 less goals, milito and cassano
napoli 15 - 6 7 less goals, cavani
lazio 16 - 11 8 less goals, klose and hernandes
fiorentina 11 - 7 11 less goals, jovetic and according to many "a great mercato"
parma 14 - 14
roma 22 - 19 even goals, got lamela, but concedes 14
cagliari 10 - 13
udinese 13 - 15
atalanta 8 - 12
catania 11 - 16
milan 12 - 12
torino 11 - 9
sampdoria12 - 14
chievo 9 - 16
genoa 10 - 13
palermo 8 - 13
pescara 6 - 17
bologna 11 - 16
siena 11 - 14

yeah, our attack really sucks, it sucks so hard that it enables our other players to score plenty

- - - Updated - - -

were you watching juventus back when lippi was the coach ?

defending, also takes quite less stamina, then attacking

Our attackers didn't score those goals though...
Our top scorers are Vidal, Pirlo. Both are midfield palyers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1-0 its not good result to rest players for stamina, against opponent like this today
Bologna is a counterteam that couldnt create the play if their lives depend on it, and prefers to put defend when space is tight, like all bottom table teams to, since defending in small area's is so much easyer, hence it usually makes those team's defenders look 5x better then they are.

So, when you take the lead against them, a valid strategy is to lean back, drop the defence line very deep, and invite them to make the play. the space between their lines will become very big, wich in turn will expose the true value of their defenders. wich is bad.

They cant build up, they'll make mistakes, and now there is massive space on the field to counter them into. it makes a player like giovinco shine, because he is quite good when space between lines is larger, and he is THE player in this situation.

In the past, lippi did the exact same thing, and it made us very hard to break down. this because if they didnt attack enough, they wouldnt score, and if they did attack, we would kill them off on the counter in the space they left open.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #519
    Pogba to finish as our top scorer by the end of the season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)