[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
my stream also died right before the goal :) but i dont care, we fucking won:):):)

what a fucking amatur mistake by dc, we should just get rid of the fucker

what the hell was wrong with the ref in our match.......compansation to inter and napoli for last match. absolutly inexusable and fucked up.
the inter ref gave inter the match, by soft penalty and red. so pissed and happy right now. almost destroyd the couch today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Damn that was too close. I don't understand why we risk losing points against Bologna who's one of the worst teams this season.

I want us to play 4-3-3 more. We look more compact agressive and effective while playing it.

Pogba MOM and Gio haters must admit he did his job tonight.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
3 very important points, congrats , if we take into consideration the way the game developed , but JESUS play some decent football, that's just annoying.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Important 3 points! Pogba and Bonucci was great today, but Pogba's goal settled it for me (if there was ever any doubt... ;) ). Bendtner was solid as well. He did his job perfectly and actually made some dangerous passes. Better than Quag for sure even if Quag scored. Isla wasn't fantastic, but De Ceglie was terrible. I didn't think Caceres looked too good as CB, but he sure got better when he played RB. We were definitely better playing 4-3-3, but maybe it was mainly because Bologna was tired as shit in the end. Anyway, 3 important points! :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For some odd reason i never even doubted that we will get the victory, only when the clocked showed 90' i started to become anxious, but Pogba scored a very deserved goal.
He was great all night long, this time i had a very high quality stream and i was able to enjoy him in great detail, we showed the champions heart and Pogba demonstrated some great promise!
Bendtner wasnt bad either! And Giovinco has solified himself as a starter.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I couldn' figure what DC was doing the whole game, then he went on to do the fck up, still Taider freakin buried that shit. lucky dip

ashton keep it simple bra!

Napoli lost, Lazio drew, Inter won. Pogba could have had like 4 goals today. He has to start next week.
:tuttosport:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
OFFICIAL!! We have the worst attack in Serie A.
We need 19 year old midfielder to save us.
Who told De Ceglie that he is footballer?? Brainless fucker.
Giovinco is increasingly frustrating player with ever more frustrating style of play.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Damn that was too close. I don't understand why we risk losing points against Bologna who's one of the worst teams this season.

I want us to play 4-3-3 more. We look more compact agressive and effective while playing it.

Pogba MOM and Gio haters must admit he did his job tonight.
We weren't playing a 4-3-3 though, there was no real structure upfront, but it seemed Gio played between attack and midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)