[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (15 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If Giovinco and Matri :sergio: start this game like the Gazetta thinks they will, then can we assume that Vucinic and Bendtner are the first choice strikers that will start against Inter?
No.

Only Vucinic (when fit, not ill) is the only "sure" starter at this moment in time. That much really should be clear by now.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
No.

Only Vucinic (when fit, not ill) is the only "sure" starter at this moment in time. That much really should be clear by now.
Agree with him being number one striker, but it would be harsh to drop Bendtner for this match, surely he's moved himself higher in the pecking order than Matri? So logically it would say to me that Bendtner is being saved for Inter along with Vucinic, however I've seen many harsh and illogical droppings of players over the years, especially at Juve so it wouldn't surprise me. Will be mad as hell if Matri lines up against Inter tho!

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Agree with him being number one striker, but it would be harsh to drop Bendtner for this match, surely he's moved himself higher in the pecking order than Matri? So logically it would say to me that Bendtner is being saved for Inter along with Vucinic, however I've seen many harsh and illogical droppings of players over the years, especially at Juve so it wouldn't surprise me. Will be mad as hell if Matri lines up against Inter tho!
Absolutely! Last game he proved that he is ready to play in Derby D'italia.

- - - Updated - - -

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Had a dream we won 2-1 with Chiellini and Vuci scoring. Hopefully that's the case

Id rest bonbon for this game considering he is one yellow away from suspension. We need him for inter

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
we have the best defense in Europe with only 4 goals conceded, same as Bayern.
@JCK you think Motta will get another red card like he did last time he played against us?

May 22, 2007
1 Buffon
2 Lucio
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
9 Vucinic
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
15 Barzagli
17 Bendtner
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone

Fucking weird team.

Pogba-Pirlo-Giaccherini

Yeah? Shame Marrone is seen as a CB.

May 22, 2007
If he's not fit then why did we start him in Denmark in a vital CL match? And I thought he played CM for Udinese on occasion and it's not like Giacch or Padoin are quality alternatives.
Yeah I saw the wording of your post so I phrased it like that. I don't think he'd be used as a central midfielder in this team with a billion other central midfielders, I think he's fit enough to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)