[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Spezia [August 31st, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Good to hear Gatti will likely get his first start, however not so content about seeing Kean being included there too as i have very low expectations of him, just hope he steps up his game and doesn’t have us instantly regret it in case he is really given the chance to start this one, although at this moment i’d still rather it be just bs speculations from journos.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Me too.

We fucked Milan with that deal, too bad it was Bonucci who we got back :sigh:

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
Fucked them so hard bro

2021/22 and 2020/21 season tables are clear evidence of how hard JJ fucked Milan

Remarkable that when it comes to muppet-posting the likes of you don't even feel any limitations imposed on you by reality anymore

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fucked them so hard bro

2021/22 and 2020/21 season tables are clear evidence of how hard JJ fucked Milan

Remarkable that when it comes to muppet-posting the likes of you don't even feel any limitations imposed on you by reality anymore
Yeah because Caldara had a great hand in helping Milan become champions

Go troll someone else

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Damn, Caldara plays for Spezia now? I remember the meltdown when we swapped him for Milan's capitano.

Miretti with another start would be nice.
It's always hard to tell with defenders because so much of their game and perceived qualities is determined by how the whole defensive unit operates.

Bonnuci is the best example of this. Solid before he joined us. Then horrible until Conte (remember when Ranochia was thought to be better?) and then rock solid for years and one of the most sought after CBs in the world. Then horrible at Milan. Then solid again for a bit for us before being great with Italy once more and shit with us.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can we get 3 points here please? We shouldn't need "El Feo" for that.
We should and most certainly will get all the points out of this one, regardless of who is not available, if anything i would sure not risk Di Maria for this game when he is not 100% fit and in fact we would all be quite annoyed if we did take such unnecessary risks against the likes of Spezia, ever more so with Fiorentina and PSG coming up all whitin the next 7days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)