[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Spezia [August 31st, 2022] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The way the video was put together by JTV it seems like they were trying really hard to make Milik seem as an important new name that we wanted to see more of… :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Still, it’s cool, i actually enjoy this training videos posted by Juve, gives a bit of an insight about how things are behind the scenes and also an hint about who gets along with who. :tup:

Jun 6, 2015
I think we'll play:

Tek
Danilo - Rugani - Bremer - Mattia
Locatelli
Rabiot - Miretti
Cuads - Vlahovic - Kean
Wouldn't be too surprised to see some rotation in midfield either though with one or even both of Zak and Weston starting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think we'll play:

Tek
Locatelli
Rabiot - Miretti
Cuads - Vlahovic - Kean
Wouldn't be too surprised to see some rotation in midfield either though with one or even both of Zak and Weston starting.
I want to think that Gatti might get his first start in this one, also i expect Kean to still be benched too, the rest i agree is quite probable.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think we'll play:

Tek
Locatelli
Rabiot - Miretti
Cuads - Vlahovic - Kean
:scared:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
JUVENTUS (4-3-3)
Szczesny
Danilo Gatti Rugani De Sciglio
Zakaria Locatelli Mckennie
Cuadrado Vlahovic Kostic
I swear to God if Miretti is benched

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Allegri: "#DiMaria and #Fagioli will be available tomorrow" #JuveSpezia

[Giovanni Albanese]

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:
Rovella is already travelling to Monza. It’s a pity because I like him a lot but we decided with the club that way to give him continuity of playing time.
Fagioli at the moment is a Juventus player….. and I believe he’ll stay here.

- - - Updated - - -

Coach Max Allegri shares his pre-match #JuveSpezia thoughts:

Allegri: "I haven't yet decided on the line-up, Di Maria and Fagioli will both be available again and I will decide tomorrow morning."

Allegri: "arekmilik9 could play from the start with Vlahović or I might decide to begin with him on the bench."

Allegri: "Miretti had a good game against Roma, the talented youngsters play! There are of course various moments and factors to consider."

Allegri: "Paul Pogba isn't available at the moment. If everything goes well, next week he'll start running again."

Allegri: "From the day after tomorrow, bonucci will be back with the team and he will be available for Fiorentina."

Allegri: "I'm happy with Gatti's progress so far."

Allegri: "Tomorrow will be a difficult match we need to prepare very well for it. Spezia have four points, they are a team that scores goals and are doing good things. It will be important to have the right approach and the right malice."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "I needed to call on Mckennie and he answered well, he is growing in form like everyone else."

Allegri: "Competitiveness in the group is key, we have many matches and everyone will be important. We need to continue a positive streak of results."

Allegri: "Rovella is heading to Monza in order to play consistently and continue his growth. Fagioli is a Juventus player and I think he will remain."

That ends Massimiliano Allegri's #JuveSpezia press conference.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)