[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 SPAL [November 24th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
SPAL lost their momentum, they are terrible lately and the fluke win vs Roma was more Roma`s fault than some masterclass by Semplici and his players. Gomis is not a good goalie, of course he can make the game of his life against us Marchetti style, but if he has a standart game, 2-3 or more goals should be expected, regardless of who plays for us and who rests for Valencia.

The only positive that I see when I watch SPAL is that Antenucci and Petagna seems to have good understanding on the field up front, better than Petagna and Paloschi, also Mirco scored 2 goals in a row (vs Lazio and Cagliari), so I guess he will be preferred to partner Petagna vs us. Their midfield is filled with older players, bar Lazzari who is 24 the rest are around or over 30 (Missiroli, Valdifiori, Schiattarella, Everton Luiz, Kurtic is soon to be 30)...

They wont be able to cope with our tempo, our flangs (Sandro,Cancelo, Berna, Costa, Ronaldo, Dybala) - any of those players who play will be too hard to stop and eventually they will give up and collapse. Cagliari scored 2 goals in second half to earn a 2:2 draw after being 2:0 down, Lazio scored 2 goals in second half, Frosinone scored 2 goals in second half, thats three games in a row where the team loses focus, gets tired and concedes twice in the second half. Something like that should be expected here...

I wish Berna, Spinazzola and even Kean to participate in this game, even as a substitute, a tough cycle is about to start, Valencia, Fiorentina, Inter, Champions League last game, Torino, Roma, Atalanta, Sampdoria... cool way to end the 2018.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't get it? Its not like International break is a rest for the guys. In fact some of the them are traveling across the world to play two games within that timespan. And the juve squad these days is almost all international players so no vacation here.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fucking international breaks. Menstruation for men.
Stealing this :D

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it? Its not like International break is a rest for the guys. In fact some of the them are traveling across the world to play two games within that timespan. And the juve squad these days is almost all international players so no vacation here.
At least CR will rest.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ronaldo and Mandzukic will be well rested after no International football so I'd start them along with Bernadesci.

Dybala and Cudradao should rest seeing they'll be flying to South America

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
34 out of 36 points is a record (yet some are complaining). Made the most of the "easy" schedule. The period after this int'l break will be huge with all the tough games.

If we win most points, we will have won the league and won't have to worry about the return fixtures in April & May and will be able to rest players for CL.

Can be season defining period for both Serie A and CL.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Matuidi needs a rest, Allegri said It, blaise said it himself. I hope we don't play him for spal.

Just the lineup above^ with De Sciglio as wing back and Costa if Bernardeschi is not fit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Matuidi needs a rest, Allegri said It, blaise said it himself. I hope we don't play him for spal.

Just the lineup above^ with De Sciglio as wing back and Costa if Bernardeschi is not fit.
I get so anxious thinking about how thin our midfield is. Even to have Sturaro just to throw in to rest starters would help us so much.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
34 out of 36 points is a record (yet some are complaining). Made the most of the "easy" schedule. The period after this int'l break will be huge with all the tough games.

If we win most points, we will have won the league and won't have to worry about the return fixtures in April & May and will be able to rest players for CL.

Can be season defining period for both Serie A and CL.
It's good that we've already played Napoli, Lazio, Milan. 3 of the top 6 teams right now. Only Roma(a) + Inter(h) left from the top teams. Fiorentina, Atalanta, Torino away are tough fixtures too, I suppose, but nothing we shouldn't be able to handle.

Luckily, our remaining CL fixtures should be easy peasy, and we're already basically through, so that doesn't add much to schedule difficulty. We had our 3 toughest matches alread with the 2 ManU matches and Valencia away.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming Fagioli
I saw Matheus Pereira is doing well. 5 goals-2 assists I believe.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)