[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 SPAL [November 24th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Comfortable win against a good SPAL team who should end up around mid table.

Costa was impressive, Bentancur had another good game and once again Ronaldo excellent.

Only criticism would be that we don't sub out guys who are crucial and have played a lot recently e.g. Alex Sandro, Bentancur and Pjanic. It didn't look like we planned to sub Alex Sandro.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Comfortable and easy enough win. Still feels so surreal and weird to see the GOAT play and score goals for us, but I absolutely love it. Mandzukic capitano goal Beautiful.

I kinda like SPAL. We’ll organised team who didn’t just sit back all game and try to close up shop, great fans and a nice little stadium. We need more of them in this league and less trash like Chievo and Napoli.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    Comfortable and easy enough win. Still feels so surreal and weird to see the GOAT play and score goals for us, but I absolutely love it. Mandzukic capitano goal Beautiful.

I kinda like SPAL. We’ll organised team who didn’t just sit back all game and try to close up shop, great fans and a nice little stadium. We need more of them in this league and less trash like Chievo and Napoli.
    :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011

Another easy tap-in for lazy Mandzukic you mean :disagree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    No mention of how awesome Sandro was this game? Also gotta say I like Cuadrado as left central midfielder. Was a mind fuck for opponents when Allegri changed the formation for the 4th time or something.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    No mention of how awesome Sandro was this game? Also gotta say I like Cuadrado as left central midfielder. Was a mind fuck for opponents when Allegri changed the formation for the 4th time or something.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Alex Sandro is doing his best to attract buyers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)