[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 SPAL [November 24th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't impressed with him during preseason. He looked VERY raw.
I mean, let's not pretend any of them would get minutes on the pitch anyway. All it would do, is that it would make our midfield department look slightly less crippled on the squad sheet :p

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's good that we've already played Napoli, Lazio, Milan. 3 of the top 6 teams right now. Only Roma(a) + Inter(h) left from the top teams. Fiorentina, Atalanta, Torino away are tough fixtures too, I suppose, but nothing we shouldn't be able to handle.

Luckily, our remaining CL fixtures should be easy peasy, and we're already basically through, so that doesn't add much to schedule difficulty. We had our 3 toughest matches alread with the 2 ManU matches and Valencia away.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw Matheus Pereira is doing well. 5 goals-2 assists I believe.
Atalanta away will be as tough as Inter home.

Don't forget that we only have four fit midfielders (now three?) with one of them needing a vacation and two with tired legs, and we play with three.

So far, we played 12 league games. In this period alone, we have 7. Two games every week. A draw or a win against Utd would've helped a lot, could've rested as many players as we wanted in CL.

We're still the best team of course, but this period won't be easy.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I mean, let's not pretend any of them would get minutes on the pitch anyway. All it would do, is that it would make our midfield department look slightly less crippled on the squad sheet :p
Very, very slightly in that case :p

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't like him either. Fagioli was good though
And that goal from Clemenza :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

that's in case of emergency. Fab will get Pogba. :fab:

:D
Is this just you being hopeful or do we have a rumored price? Just curious.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta away will be as tough as Inter home.

Don't forget that we only have four fit midfielders (now three?) with one of them needing a vacation and two with tired legs, and we play with three.

So far, we played 12 league games. In this period alone, we have 7. Two games every week. A draw or a win against Utd would've helped a lot, could've rested as many players as we wanted in CL.

We're still the best team of course, but this period won't be easy.
Thats why we should play with two midfielders. Play 4-2-3-1 with Cuadrado and Bernardeschi who would be used as b2b if we want to keep 4-3-3 shape.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol no he shouldn't

- - - Updated - - -

Can't Bernardeschi play as a CM
Allegri mentioned him as a possibility in the mezzala role even last year when he wasnt fully integrated and we didnt have 1.5 healthy mids. now is the time to try it, if he ever was serious about it

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
There is no problem at all, we have plenty of good players to play. We have played as well, if not better, with 2 midfielders. And we have Cuadrado, Sandro and potentially Berna who can help in midfield too if needed. Our two best performing mids this season are still available (Matuidi and Bentancur), no need to panic and call for Sturaro or even Marchisio lol

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Players returning from long flights? Khedira out? Bernardeschi out? Valencia game three days later? At least Pjanic is expected to be available.

I’d probably go

Perin

Barzagli Bonucci Rugani

Cancelo Pjanic Matuidi Spinazzola

Costa Ronaldo Mandzukic

Spinazzola played 75 minutes for primavera, he’s probably ready to debut. Sandro or MDS can come in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)