[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Sampdoria [July 26th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
home advantage has basically disappeared after the lockdown, but if you're curious, feel free to head over to transfermarkt and do it.
I think it still have meaning even less than in normal condition

Mentally players dont want to lose in home game and can accept losing point in away game

And with more knowledge about the field, as they usually play there that can be some advantage.

It is true that without supporter, the pressure will less for away team

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
not a single coach plays on the field. by that logic, every single coach can get a free pass.

delneri wasn't responsible for the 7th place, he didn't play a single minute on the pitch.
ancelotti didn't bottle the league back in '00 as he didn't play a single minute.
guardiola isn't responsible for not winning the cl since forever with the most expensive squad ever as he didn't play on the field at all.

fucking hell, man.
In my opinion you overrate his impact on what is going on on the field. If the players are piss poor even the best tactics will not do. You mentioned Guardiola so I'll use the common argument that even a donkey would've won everything with his Barcelona. Same case here, how can you blame the coach for a loss to freaking Udinese. How can he make players like Rugani, Matuidi, Ramsey or Berna perform?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If I am Sarri, I will play with 4312 in this match

Tek

Cuadrado - De Ligt - Bonucci - Alex Sandro

Bentancur - Pjanic - Rabiot

Dybala

Higuan - CR7

Push hard in 60 minutes for 2 or 3 goals

Get Matuidi, Berna, Danilo, Demiral/Rugani, Ramsey subs for last 30 mins to secure the win

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In my opinion you overrate his impact on what is going on on the field. If the players are piss poor even the best tactics will not do. You mentioned Guardiola so I'll use the common argument that even a donkey would've won everything with his Barcelona. Same case here, how can you blame the coach for a loss to freaking Udinese. How can he make players like Rugani, Matuidi, Ramsey or Berna perform?
he's not an outsider. these aren't bad players per definition, and all of them would start for the majority of our league opponents, udinese included. they beat us with inferior players, with better motivation and better physical shape.

for example, rugani completely lacks match fitness (even sarri himself admitted that it's his own fault), and while playing both de ligt and bonucci until they're dead, rugani is fine physically, terrible in his confidence. people management for dummies, chapter one: empowering your employees. imagine this: we're leading 3-0 against lecce or bologna, match is already won, sarri already knows the schedule and the recovery times for both chiellini and demiral, yet he keeps both de ligt and bonucci on the pitch. double blow: rugani loses confidence, the other two get too tired (see bonucci's dumb mistakes lately). that's not how you manage your players. he did the same at napoli, playing the very same 13-14 guys, and letting the others rot at the bench.

there's muratore he referred to as one of our u23 players ready for big time football. how many seconds did he use him, when all we needed was some fresh legs? how come that other teams rely on youngsters to keep the starters fresh as possible, but we simply aren't?

sarri used all of his 5 subs on 3/11 occasions so far. 3 subs yesterday, when all we needed was someone to run along with those toothless udinese attacks. just tell me with a straight face that it's completely fine.

as for tactical preparation, this is such a naive, predictable, one trick pony kind of team. you don't defend at 45-50 meters when you're prone to allowing counters, don't have proper dm's for your game and have no fresh legs at all. teams supposed to have an alternative style (a tactical approach and/or a formation) for special situations. and the worst of them all: we simply can't defend a lead.

this is not a perfect squad, it's been obvious from day 1, and this post-lockdown period has been crazy and unpredictable for many teams. not everything is sarri's fault. but he's been making tactical, man management, game management, rotation mistakes without changing his routine. he's just too stubborn to realize when and where he should change something. he's not a bad coach like delneri or ferrara were, but as a one trick pony lacking any flexibility on both human and tactical level, he's an awkward fit for juventus.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
They will go on scudetto H2H against Inter
We will draw 1 and lost 1 before Roma game

I just hope neither Atalanta and Inter get the max 9 points. As both will played in the last match. But dont see that is the case. Because for both team it is better if we dont win instead

We will see even a team is tired, but if they really want to win, they will win. And us on the other side even if we really need the win we cannot deliver it

This team go full break after Lazio game, they think scudetto already win after giving all in that game.

The chance is to get the win in one of next 2 matches. If we can not, this team will go deeper and deeper

This time you'll get it wrong.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If I am Sarri, I will play with 4312 in this match

Tek

Cuadrado - De Ligt - Bonucci - Alex Sandro

Bentancur - Pjanic - Rabiot

Dybala

Higuan - CR7

Push hard in 60 minutes for 2 or 3 goals

Get Matuidi, Berna, Danilo, Demiral/Rugani, Ramsey subs for last 30 mins to secure the win

Yes! Push hard in 60 minutes for 2 or 3 goals and then concede 3 in the last 30 minutes of the game, when we fall apart again.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The key is

Team of champion does not care about anything, fuck with other team results

If they only need to win that game to winning something they go there and finish their jobs and winning it

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No amount of width is going to save us when we don't move. Especially when this width is provided by two supersaiyans in Berna and Douglas.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No amount of width is going to save us when we don't move. Especially when this width is provided by two supersaiyans in Berna and Douglas.
So let's not even try?

Can’t say that the width that Bernardeschi is providing us is helping.

Id choose for defensive stability. Cuadrado and Sandro will have plenty of space to attack. There’s also room for Ramsey to attack the right side when we have the ball.
How's there space when the other team parks the bus?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
he's not an outsider. these aren't bad players per definition, and all of them would start for the majority of our league opponents, udinese included. they beat us with inferior players, with better motivation and better physical shape.

for example, rugani completely lacks match fitness (even sarri himself admitted that it's his own fault), and while playing both de ligt and bonucci until they're dead, rugani is fine physically, terrible in his confidence. people management for dummies, chapter one: empowering your employees. imagine this: we're leading 3-0 against lecce or bologna, match is already won, sarri already knows the schedule and the recovery times for both chiellini and demiral, yet he keeps both de ligt and bonucci on the pitch. double blow: rugani loses confidence, the other two get too tired (see bonucci's dumb mistakes lately). that's not how you manage your players. he did the same at napoli, playing the very same 13-14 guys, and letting the others rot at the bench.

there's muratore he referred to as one of our u23 players ready for big time football. how many seconds did he use him, when all we needed was some fresh legs? how come that other teams rely on youngsters to keep the starters fresh as possible, but we simply aren't?

sarri used all of his 5 subs on 3/11 occasions so far. 3 subs yesterday, when all we needed was someone to run along with those toothless udinese attacks. just tell me with a straight face that it's completely fine.

as for tactical preparation, this is such a naive, predictable, one trick pony kind of team. you don't defend at 45-50 meters when you're prone to allowing counters, don't have proper dm's for your game and have no fresh legs at all. teams supposed to have an alternative style (a tactical approach and/or a formation) for special situations. and the worst of them all: we simply can't defend a lead.

this is not a perfect squad, it's been obvious from day 1, and this post-lockdown period has been crazy and unpredictable for many teams. not everything is sarri's fault. but he's been making tactical, man management, game management, rotation mistakes without changing his routine. he's just too stubborn to realize when and where he should change something. he's not a bad coach like delneri or ferrara were, but as a one trick pony lacking any flexibility on both human and tactical level, he's an awkward fit for juventus.
So it's Sarri's fault players are not motivated? What is he supposed to tell them? Or do you expect him to beat the players up during the training sessions? They are among the best paid athletes in the world, I suppose they have performance related bonuses so it is their fucking job to play according to what they're paid for. If anything, it's the clubs fault that they overpay for unmotivated players.

Rugani is a 25yo CB. In Italy it happens to have 40yo CBs like Costacurta, Vierchowood or more recently Bruno Alves. So please don't tell me anything about his match fitness. He's simply not good enough and a string of 15 games wouldn't change that. There must be a reason Sarri didn't play him at all this season.

At Napoli he didn't have valuable substitutes. Did you expect him to compete for the scudetto with Marko Rog being a pivotal player? Name me a player in our current roster that Sarri hasn't given a chance this season.

Muratore :lol: You know he's a Serie C player right? What's more, I'm not even sure if he's anything special by the Serie C standards.

He has introduced Matuidi, Cuadrado and Costa in the second half. What else was he supposed to do? Bring on some Serie C players for Ronaldo, Dybala or Rabiot to help us win the game? Or we should have put 10 men behind the ball in the final 15 minutes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)