[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Sampdoria [July 26th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should edge this and wrap up the title. Juventus are like that weak student in a class of really bad students, celebrating scoring a 65% on the exam because it was the highest grade in the class, not necessarily because he/she is a good student.

We are weak, but everyone else is so shit in Class D.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Stop already..

edit: so your crystal ball tells you atalanta wins the league?
They will go on scudetto H2H against Inter
We will draw 1 and lost 1 before Roma game

I just hope neither Atalanta and Inter get the max 9 points. As both will played in the last match. But dont see that is the case. Because for both team it is better if we dont win instead

We will see even a team is tired, but if they really want to win, they will win. And us on the other side even if we really need the win we cannot deliver it

This team go full break after Lazio game, they think scudetto already win after giving all in that game.

The chance is to get the win in one of next 2 matches. If we can not, this team will go deeper and deeper

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
form table and our remaining opponents:

Clipboard01.png

at this point, even cagliari isn't a safe bet. we completely lost the plot. we better not leave it for the last round.
Break it down for home and away form to see the better picture

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know if its connected to jinxing but considering we are on top and needed a win out of 4 games to seal it, you are very pessimistic.
I am way more confident about the Scudetto than in our game against Lyon. On paper we should destroy them but on paper we should have got way more points too..

I am confident about the Scudetto but this shouldnt be considered as Sarri won the Scudetto but rather We won the Scudetto despite Sarri...

Hope the whole confidence boost from our board was just there to make everyone calm and that we go for a better coach next season.

I do believe we will win it again next season Sarri or no Sarri as we get Kulusevski which will do the Bernardeschi job way better no doubt about it BUT winning the league with Juventus doesnt make you great, it makes you not a total mess..

We need 2 strong midfielders 1 physical CF and get a RB (Cuad isnt bad but we need another RB as I cant trust Danilo) by this order.
A.Sandro - It depends - If his form continues it might be smart to sell him despite what he provides on the offensive end as his contribution there is underrated.
Yesterday`s first goal is on him IMO

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Just give yourself a break with this Sarri BS. It's not him playing on the field.
So we shouldn't take into consideration that he's pushing the players to press all the time even if the team isn't fit enough, the fact that he's leaving the defence exposed when he needs to be flexible and make rational and smart in-game decision, the fact that our attack looks clueless after 35 rounds + CL + Coppa games, the fact that he insists on fielding some players from the start event though they look lost out there at this point (Berna, Ramsey...), the fact that he fails to properly motivate and wake-up our players 5 games in a row, the fact that he doesn't have any aces up his sleeve and that we're predictable as fuck in every sense... ... ...?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just give yourself a break with this Sarri BS. It's not him playing on the field.
not a single coach plays on the field. by that logic, every single coach can get a free pass.

delneri wasn't responsible for the 7th place, he didn't play a single minute on the pitch.
ancelotti didn't bottle the league back in '00 as he didn't play a single minute.
guardiola isn't responsible for not winning the cl since forever with the most expensive squad ever as he didn't play on the field at all.

fucking hell, man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)