[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Salernitana [March 20th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, I’m sure we will win 5-0 or something. We’ll show up to play against the big boys in Serie A cuz Wegwi is mad and the players need to show their worth after humiliation. Then everyone will be elated again.

Me? I’m not watching because it’s fucking predictable and not good for blood pressure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine we fail to get a win here or, even worse, lose to the worst team in the league?

After all, Juventus can't be expected to win every single game.

Fagiot and Arturd definitely starting this one. A midfield three of Fagiot, Arturd, and Turdeski is the stuff of dream, totally legendary.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Imagine we fail to get a win here or, even worse, lose to the worst team in the league?

After all, Juventus can't be expected to win every single game.

Fagiot and Arturd definitely starting this one. A midfield three of Fagiot, Arturd, and Turdeski is the stuff of dream, totally legendary.
We can't win because we are Juventus press conference again. It will feel like deja vu.

But we will win this one, there are no chance Salernitana can beat us. Will we sack him if he win nothing at the end of season?

At least we sack Sarri after win Seria A and sack newb Pirlo after 2 titles in his first stint

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I honestly don't care anymore. I used to love this team, but year after year, I lose interest, either because I don't like the players, our style of play, the coach, or everything combined.
Been on the same boat. The pain watching Juventus of the last 4-5 years hit us old farts much harder because we were used to watching real talented players wearing this shirt.

I think this is the first in history football has been on a constant decline quality wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)