[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Salernitana [March 20th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I honestly don't care anymore. I used to love this team, but year after year, I lose interest, either because I don't like the players, our style of play, the coach, or everything combined.
it will be an emotional moment for all of us hope he stays fit for the rest of season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is that? one good CM to play against Salernitana - Covid acted to make it zero.
Juve no midfield vs Salernitana (no everything)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
it will be an emotional moment for all of us hope he stays fit for the rest of season.
I was devastated when we lost Baggio, and deeply saddened when we sold Zidane. I love Dybala, but he's not at the level of those two.

After losing Vidal and Pogba, I became accustomed to disappointment, replacing superior players with inferior garbage, so it's best not to get attached or even care.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I feel you but its difficult for me to do the same. Im like a mazochist - I know what happens when we play but I watch it anyway..
Just wondering how many years do you have in your Juve watching years?
Back when i was kid someone (i have no idea who) bought me Zidane 21 Juve jersey . But i started watching Juventus regularly from 2001/2 , except Serie B and when we didn't have electricity .

I loved this team back in 2007-2012 , it doesn't have to do nothing with the quality of players , i remember some games like yesterday , for example i still remember Chiellini's backheel goal against Chievo (when a short attacker from Chievo rapped us , i forgot his name) , i was so hyped even for players like Traore (fullback who came from Arsenal) , i loved Sissoko for example , i remember when Chelsea eliminated us from CHL (Iaquinta-Trez were great together) , Real Madrid games (back in 2008)

Back than maybe our players were shit , but at least i knew , and didn't pretend they were world class .

Allegri's Juve was something different (2014-2019) , this was a great squad , i felt comfortable playing against anyone , i didn't feel inferior even against greatest attack ever (Messi-Nyemar-Suarez)

What i want to say is , i'm not glory hunter for sure , but since that Porto defeat i don't feel the same about Juve , it's not the defeat that hurt me , but i hate watching overrated & overpaid average footballers , nowadays we pay alot for shity players .

In this Juve squad i love only one player and he is Chiesa , but he got injured , i really see no reason to watch them , but i do hope Juve can get top4 because i still love this team , without top 4 this club will be fucked .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Back when i was kid someone (i have no idea who) bought me Zidane 21 Juve jersey . But i started watching Juventus regularly from 2001/2 , except Serie B and when we didn't have electricity .

I loved this team back in 2007-2012 , it doesn't have to do nothing with the quality of players , i remember some games like yesterday , for example i still remember Chiellini's backheel goal against Chievo (when a short attacker from Chievo rapped us , i forgot his name) , i was so hyped even for players like Traore (fullback who came from Arsenal) , i loved Sissoko for example , i remember when Chelsea eliminated us from CHL (Iaquinta-Trez were great together) , Real Madrid games (back in 2008)

Back than maybe our players were shit , but at least i knew , and didn't pretend they were world class .

Allegri's Juve was something different (2014-2019) , this was a great squad , i felt comfortable playing against anyone , i didn't feel inferior even against greatest attack ever (Messi-Nyemar-Suarez)

What i want to say is , i'm not glory hunter for sure , but since that Porto defeat i don't feel the same about Juve , it's not the defeat that hurt me , but i hate watching overrated & overpaid average footballers , nowadays we pay alot for shity players .

In this Juve squad i love only one player and he is Chiesa , but he got injured , i really see no reason to watch them , but i do hope Juve can get top4 because i still love this team , without top 4 this club will be fucked .
The Porto one was very frustrating indeed. I agree our players are indeed overpaid.
MDL is good but isnt worth 12M (at the moment)
Woj is way overpaid as he isnt a top class GK
Rabiot - I wont even specify why as we all know his story very well.

I like more players than you but you are absolutly right about our overrated players.

As for Allegri - It is true he isnt perfect but it is a different thing to come after Conte who fixed your team and made us motivated than to come after Sarri and Pirlo who took us a step back

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
As for Allegri - It is true he isnt perfect but it is a different thing to come after Conte who fixed your team and made us motivated than to come after Sarri and Pirlo who took us a step back
Most of the players were here when Allegri left lol, so that argument that Sarri and Pirlo "broke" our players makes no sense

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I stoped watching Juve when we lost against Porto (It was one of the smartest decisions i've done)

But after we got Zakaria,Vlaho started watching again , but after tonight i won't bother this season , we don't deserve shit , i hope Juve can make top 4 ,and if they get good players i'll start watching again , tired of watching some clowns playing
I keep and will keep watching because: 1. I don't wanna feel like a glory hunter; 2. When we get back to good days, I will feel even better, cause I saw the shit times.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I keep and will keep watching because: 1. I don't wanna feel like a glory hunter; 2. When we get back to good days, I will feel even better, cause I saw the shit times.
I've seen worse , Serie B , and post Calcopoli era till Conte came here .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we didn’t have Allegri I’d be excited about Miretti getting his first start, but instead we’ll get to watch arthur and rabiot play in a 442 or Sandro/Berna play mezzala. FUN TIMES!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I just like to say to people here for context, yes things are bad and mediocre for our standards, results and performance wise, but tho I sympathize, I have to chuckle a little reading these super melancholic posts (like the one you replied to), like we are fans of a Pisa or Perugia in Serie B, and not the team that has won 9 of the last 10 league titles (yes we are duds in CL, but that has rarely changed in my near 30 years supporting this team, so lets not act like its new).

Yes we severely mismanaged things due to incompetence and risky decision making in last 3 years. Yes we can and should improve quickly if we get our heads of our asses. But all I'm saying is we havent "suffered" for that long to be talking like this, just take a notch down on the overly dramatic statements, thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

If we didn’t have Allegri I’d be excited about Miretti getting his first start, but instead we’ll get to watch arthur and rabiot play in a 442 or Sandro/Berna play mezzala. FUN TIMES!

giphy.gif

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I stoped watching Juve when we lost against Porto (It was one of the smartest decisions i've done)

But after we got Zakaria,Vlaho started watching again , but after tonight i won't bother this season , we don't deserve shit , i hope Juve can make top 4 ,and if they get good players i'll start watching again , tired of watching some clowns playing
Just tired of watching allegri's shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)