[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How about actually fulfilling our potential rather than playing like dog $#@! in most games?
Fulfilling what potential? We're a UCL Rof16 quality team. There's still a very good chance we get there this year with home games against Olympiakos and Atletico left. I'd say, that would be fulfilling our current potential. Suggesting that a change in formation or some other intangible is automatically going to turn us into a CL Semifinal team or some other such nonsense is ridiculous with our current team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Few thing that I noticed and that are my opinion:
Pereyra is no way better than Lichteiner does not matter that he initially passed the ball for the first goal ,okay they are not the same type of players.
Ogbonna is real,real error prone.Definitely not a Juve material and not worth 15 mil.
I see very positive signs about Vidal.He is coming back to his old shape.
One thing that piss me off is that we played like shit.
Here,
on this forum we always speak about CL like Serie A is given to us already.
We will have to fight about the Scudetto very,very hard and with this kind of display I am not sure that we will win it does not care what other members think.
Ogbonna was our best CB today. Pereyra had a good game. I agree with some of your other points.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Fulfilling what potential? We're a UCL Rof16 quality team. There's still a very good chance we get there this year with home games against Olympiakos and Atletico left. I'd say, that would be fulfilling our current potential. Suggesting that a change in formation or some other intangible is automatically going to turn us into a CL Semifinal team or some other such nonsense is ridiculous with our current team.
Yes but our tactics are laughable, our performances are well below the standard we should be setting for ourselves. We have the best CM in the world in Vidal a better defence than most teams in Europe a very strong midfield and decent attack.

We insist on a CM in Asamoah playing as a winger for us and inevitably coming up short all the time when he tries too attack on the wing. Exact same can be said about Lichsteiner we are relying on players who can not do a certain job to some how play like wingers when we need to attack.

Against Atletico in 90 minutes we did not have 1 shot on target i dont care how good we do in the league as long we play like that in Europe i wont be happy. We have nothing left to prove in the league we went a whole season unbeaten and set record points as well last season. Who ever is satisfied with winning the league on this forum every year and being disgraced in Europe thats fine, but i will never accept being mediocre when we have the players to do a lot better.

Edit @Bianconero_Aus i hope this answers your question as well

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Happy with the three points, but the $#@! opposition we play in this league week in and week out makes us look better than what we are. Palermo were absolutely dreadful, but for the first 30 mins we were struggling to create much against them. The goal obviously allowed us to relax and play our game more, but I haven't liked our performances this month.
+1
The truth, written in stone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes but our tactics are laughable, our performances are well below the standard we should be setting for ourselves. We have the best CM in the world in Vidal a better defence than most teams in Europe a very strong midfield and decent attack.

We insist on a CM in Asamoah playing as a winger for us and inevitably coming up short all the time when he tries too attack on the wing. Exact same can be said about Lichsteiner we are relying on players who can not do a certain job to some how play like wingers when we need to attack.

Against Atletico in 90 minutes we did not have 1 shot on target i dont care how good we do in the league as long we play like that in Europe i wont be happy. We have nothing left to prove in the league we went a whole season unbeaten and set record points as well last season. Who ever is satisfied with winning the league on this forum every year and being disgraced in Europe thats fine, but i will never accept being mediocre when we have the players to do a lot better.

Edit @Bianconero_Aus i hope this answers your question as well
Of course I want us to do better also. I want us to advance to round of 16 every single year, and hopefully in the near future, even further as we improve our team. For now though. While we're still in the phase of building this team, increasing our revenue, becoming more competitive with other European giants, I'm at the very least happy that we continue to win Serie A which means automatic qualifying for CL each year. I'd rather be us, 3rd in our group right now, with a couple poor performances, than BvB, first in their group, but 1 point out of relegation with 9 rounds gone in Bundesliga. They likely won't qualify for the CL next season if they don't turn things around immediately. Even if this year, they might get to the QFs.

If 2 years from now, we're still not investing in better players for our starting XI, and we're still going out in group phase, or qualifying for Ro16 by the skin of our teeth, I'll be far more upset. Currently, I understand that we're in the midst of a project to move back into the European elite. This takes time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)