[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (25 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
We should definetly change our formation, tactics and approach to games. The change has to start from the back, we have to change a defensive player with an attacking player to have more options up front. That means going back to 4 at the back. Infront of the defense Marchisio is the one that should playing without any doubt.

Now we have some questions to ask. 4-3-3 ? or 4-3-1-2 ? or maybe even 4-4-2 ? I don't think that it's much important. It's not about the numbers its about how the players stand on the pitch and whats thier movments.

Peryera and Morata have been performing really good when given the chance. They should start. Since Morata and Tevez are both comfortable playing as a target striker and second striker/winger, it's not supposed to be a problem playing them in a 4-3-3. Morata and Tevez can switch places all game between the box and the left wing and cause many problems.

I'd say a formation like this could be really good:

Buffon
Lechstiner - Bonucci - Chielline - Evra/Asa
Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
Pereyra - Tevez - Morata

Coman and Giovinco can replace any of the attacking trio, while llorente can be also used when ready.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
New poster here... Forza Juve!

Marchisio and Pereyra need to start this match... Marchisio has been Juve's best player this season up til now along with Gigi IMO and has been unlucky to miss out the last two matches. Pereyra supplies so much energy to the team. I have followed his career since he debuted for my club in Argentina River plate back in 2009, and his game has come on leaps and bounds. He will give Juve lots of joy over the next years

Also would be nice, regardless of the score, if Count Max gave Giovinco more than 5 minutes at the end. I don't know how anyone can be expected to do anything with such little time
Welcome!
I have the same feeling about Giovinco. He should be given more playing time. Let's say 8minutes this time?

Jul 20, 2012
La Juventus si sta preparando in vista della gara contro il Palermo. Massimiliano Allegri per la sfida di domenica sta pensando di effettuare qualche cambio di formazione. Infatti, a centrocampo Pirlo potrebbe riposare e al suo posto potrebbe esserci Marchisio. Mentre in attacco Alvaro Morata, dopo la bella prestazione di Atene, potrebbe essere confermato per affiancare Carlitos Tevez.
So according to this quote, Allegri is looking to change formations against Palermo, will play Marchisio instead of Pirlo and Morata will start with Tevez.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Either way, it's Serie A. This is our comfort zone. We play like we actually want to win here.

In Europe the players are a disgrace to themselves, and to their families.
If I was one of the players wives I would rally all the other wives/girlfriends and tell the men to get their shit together or no sex until your contract expires.

I see the women managing a valuable role here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We should definetly change our formation, tactics and approach to games. The change has to start from the back, we have to change a defensive player with an attacking player to have more options up front. That means going back to 4 at the back. Infront of the defense Marchisio is the one that should playing without any doubt.

Now we have some questions to ask. 4-3-3 ? or 4-3-1-2 ? or maybe even 4-4-2 ? I don't think that it's much important. It's not about the numbers its about how the players stand on the pitch and whats thier movments.

Peryera and Morata have been performing really good when given the chance. They should start. Since Morata and Tevez are both comfortable playing as a target striker and second striker/winger, it's not supposed to be a problem playing them in a 4-3-3. Morata and Tevez can switch places all game between the box and the left wing and cause many problems.

I'd say a formation like this could be really good:

Buffon
Lechstiner - Bonucci - Chielline - Evra/Asa
Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
Pereyra - Tevez - Morata

Coman and Giovinco can replace any of the attacking trio, while llorente can be also used when ready.
rakib?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's just another media BS guessing.
Yup. Sounds like tabloid shid. Its the perfect opportunity to be throwing this comments after our defeat,

My hopes are that this happens.... but i doubt it. Allegri had a whole preseason and some easy games to try new things...he never did.
Unless we are destroyed a couple more times and Agnelli gives him an ultimatum... i dont see him doing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)