[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (9 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
hoepfully not. hopefully you get a power outage for 2 hours

- - - Updated - - -

good. maybe we can get h2o to boycott your lungs lol
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
You're American, why are you using the word mum? :sergio:

Oct 24, 2014
New poster here... Forza Juve!

Marchisio and Pereyra need to start this match... Marchisio has been Juve's best player this season up til now along with Gigi IMO and has been unlucky to miss out the last two matches. Pereyra supplies so much energy to the team. I have followed his career since he debuted for my club in Argentina River plate back in 2009, and his game has come on leaps and bounds. He will give Juve lots of joy over the next years

Also would be nice, regardless of the score, if Count Max gave Giovinco more than 5 minutes at the end. I don't know how anyone can be expected to do anything with such little time

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i hope the game is so boring you end up regretting it
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
yeah i knew someone's daughter once with that condition. Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yeah i knew someone's daughter once with that condition. Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

You finally did something to make the entire Tuz hate you. The whole Tuz. You finally did it. Even I used to think you weren't that bad. Now you can GTFO. You can sit behind your computer and act like it doesn't bother you that an entire forum of good-looking, in-shape guys think you're an ugly fat piece of chit but deep down like every female it's eating away at your conscience. The more time you spend on here, the more it's gonna build up, and eventually one day you're gonna say fuck it and go back to being an even fatter piece of chit you were when you first started...and you know what's sad about it? You don't even have the personality to make up for being an ugly fat bitch. Rot in hell, but before that COME AT ME BRO. Goodnight sweet princess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)