[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (10 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i don't give a $#@! about scudetto just try something new it wont be the end of the world if we drop some points at the league..
:tup:

Winning scudettos nd creating false hype on top of mediocre performances utlimately feels teh same as not winning

- - - Updated - - -

That's the point. If we look to seriously qualify from the group we need to use these next few league games to adopt a new formation and start developing chemistry and movements otherwise we will see more performances like today.

The players we have injured don't means hit for switching formations. If we can make 3 subs in the middle of a losing CL match to change formation we can $#@!ing start a game with a new formation.

Look at where we all saw tevez today. There were times he was dead on the sideline waiting for the ball far away from the attacking line. He dropped back to receive the ball along he CM's. Having him the outside of a 433 won't make much of a difference if he continues to have a free role.
This has been my dream since the bayern debacle.

Im still waiting....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not saying he would reveal anything but look at what he said about Pirlo. He is defending him and he will continue using him
Well, look at the shit storm he was in when he sold Pirlo. He was vilified by Milan fans for life because of it. Do you honestly think he wants that kind of attention again?

Jul 20, 2012
Well, look at the $#@! storm he was in when he sold Pirlo. He was vilified by Milan fans for life because of it. Do you honestly think he wants that kind of attention again?
Calm down man. I'm simply saying that he had all the time to switch formations this summer, I really don't see him switching it now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Calm down man. I'm simply saying that he had all the time to switch formations this summer, I really don't see him switching it now.
Why are you telling me to clam down? :D

I'm on my sofa with my feet up and slippers on sipping on some tea doing my cyber security paper. I can't be more calm. :D

Jul 20, 2012
:lol:

life goes on, its only a game. I will be pissed if we end the campaign losing to roma and no silverware.
I stress over things like this, and it bothers me that I take off from work and finsih all my school work to watch this only to stare at the wall and feel like I'm a 5 year old boy who just found out that I will never have a shot with Britney spears

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, look at the $#@! storm he was in when he sold Pirlo. He was vilified by Milan fans for life because of it. Do you honestly think he wants that kind of attention again?
Well, life is abitchsometimes. He will have to pull the trigger on pirlo once again and face the consequences like a man. But i think he will be right this time

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I stress over things like this, and it bothers me that I take off from work and finsih all my school work to watch this only to stare at the wall and feel like I'm a 5 year old boy who just found out that I will never have a shot with Britney spears
5 year olds already know Brittany?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Time for us to get back to our feasting grounds and decimate Palermo :tuttosport:

As long as we stay away from the big, scary predators in the CL/EL it'll be ok.

I predict that in usual Juve fashion we'll learn from our loss and make some MAJOR team changes

I'm thinking

Buffon
Ogbonna Bonucci Chiellini
Licht Vidal Pirlo Pogba EVRA
LLORENTE Tevez

dat rite der shuld do the trik.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)