[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Seriously, stop it. And all of you whining that's just sick. 3 points. There is no easy games in serie A, we were lucky to score very early, otherwise would be singing different song by now.

And you Nzoric, you are just frustrated that Krasic is not playing and trying to find excuses to blame other players like Pepe, Esti and Giach. Giach IMO was really good, yes he missed a lot of chances, but he created a lot as well, he ran the most today, and was everywhere in the pitch.
I am very frustrated with Krasic, but what does that have to do with Giaccherini playing? Krasic is leaving in January in rightly so. Giaccherini is, without any other thoughts, a fucking horrible player. So if you'd stop searching for some Serbian nationalist agenda in what I'm writing, we might come to terms and agree that Giaccherini should be waterboy for the primavera squad.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I am very frustrated with Krasic, but what does that have to do with Giaccherini playing? Krasic is leaving in January in rightly so. Giaccherini is, without any other thoughts, a fucking horrible player. So if you'd stop searching for some Serbian nationalist agenda in what I'm writing, we might come to terms and agree that Giaccherini should be waterboy for the primavera squad.
Thats a bit redicuolous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)