[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (63 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just wanna see Mazzarri and DeLamentis in tears again after the game. Hopefully we win in an extremely controversial fashion, the victory will be sweeter watching them moan.
No,I want a demolition game from us and 3-0 so to shut the fuck up that bitches once forever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm very nervous about this game, and it has nothing to do with JCKs talk, more for our inconsistent performances of late, and how we start games.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm very nervous about this game, and it has nothing to do with JCKs talk, more for our inconsistent performances of late, and how we start games.
If you think our performances lately were dull, you should have seen Napoli's.

At the end of the day, current form doesn't mean shit in matches like these.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's as if I talk a lot anyway ... the match has loss written all over it and not a single argument is to yet convince me otherwise. Then what does my opinion/feeling have to do with anything? I am not trying to bring anyone on my side anyway nor I am looking for sympathy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All this attitude means that Napoli's hype of themselves, and their self-proclaimed equality with Juve is working on some of you guys. We are Juve, have a sense of entitlement... and we'll win. They are more scared of getting embarrassed again after hyping themselves up so much... trust me, they're more scared and have an inferiority complex vs us, we just gotta use that to our advantage.

PS fans will play a huge role in this game.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Jack is only doing his part :D
I bet he believes Juve will win every match and won't have any shame bragging about it with his friends IRL but he can't get out of the pessimist mode here because he's too afraid of jinxing the unbeatable run. :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Napoli don't tend to be fast starters either.

They just want to ease themselves into the game and see how things develop, in general, rather than really trying to force a high tempo early on to try and catch a team cold.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/26293/carrera-juve-waiting-game

I'll say that Buffon will end up playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)