[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (20 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
vodka pls

Lichtsteiner has proven himself, he's quality. Isla is still a big question mark at this point. No need to test him in one of our most vital games.
If Mirko isn't playing we need more offensive threat from the wings. Isla should start, since we can bank on our two forwards not creating a damn thing throughout the match. Giovinco will be manhandled.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
On form or not, he's vital. If he hadn't come on against Genoa, we would've lost that one. Assisted Giacch's goal and scored our second goal from the spot. He then went on to assist our third goal. It's just an example of what he can do. He literally turned that game around.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, he's supposedly very tired from being on international duty and reported back to Napoli as late as last night due to missing a flight, so they might start with Insigne and throw Cavani on in the second half.

Meh, lame mind games from the Naples camp.
Could be.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's as if I talk a lot anyway ... the match has loss written all over it and not a single argument is to yet convince me otherwise. Then what does my opinion/feeling have to do with anything? I am not trying to bring anyone on my side anyway nor I am looking for sympathy.
And we never implied that you did. Being realistic sometimes is a bitch. :D

:D

We should make it happen sometime!

JCK and I are only a couple of hours away and you're ... well you're on the planet, too!
We should make it happen soon.

-

We'll win 3-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)