[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (58 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Let's leave those experiments for some other time. Vucinic (feck the flu, take some penicillin shots or smth) with one of Quag/Matri (preferably Quag, love his temper against the garbage cunts) then Gio later on into the game.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
You're making the point of Matri not being good enough for Juve (which is fair enough), while sporting an avatar of another player who's clearly not up to scratch. And who's, arguably, inferior to Matri.
It's just an avatar so don't read into it too much, if Quagliarella can maintain form which is a big question mark in itself then he's suitable for the bench. He definitely is a superior player to Matri, who has little finishing ability and has squandered a thousand chances that for me his time is up. It's just unbearable to watch him miss now whereas I can forgive other players who are proven to be more clinical which all of our strikers are compared to Matri.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's just an avatar so don't read into it too much, if Quagliarella can maintain form which is a big question mark in itself then he's suitable for the bench. He definitely is a superior player to Matri, who has little finishing ability and has squandered a thousand chances that for me his time is up. It's just unbearable to watch him miss now whereas I can forgive other players who are proven to be more clinical which all of our strikers are compared to Matri.
Except that none of our strikers are, in reality, more clinical than Matri. Which of course is pretty sad, since Matri himself isn't very clinical either.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Except that none of our strikers are, in reality, more clinical than Matri. Which of course is pretty sad, since Matri himself isn't very clinical either.
I think Quagliarella is a pretty decent finisher, don't recall him missing any sitters. Vucinic has once or twice but he has technical ability that Matri can only dream of having. Giovinco and Bendtner we will have to judge this season.

BUT! The main gripe I have with Matri is just how many sitters he has missed, and I bet if you were to look back on the chances he misses that he will have more than Quagliarella and Vucinic combined. That is where my frustration with him lies because top strikers cannot miss easy chances as regularly as he does.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think Quagliarella is a pretty decent finisher, don't recall him missing any sitters. Vucinic has once or twice but he has technical ability that Matri can only dream of having. Giovinco and Bendtner we will have to judge this season.

BUT! The main gripe I have with Matri is just how many sitters he has missed, and I bet if you were to look back on the chances he misses that he will have more than Quagliarella and Vucinic combined. That is where my frustration with him lies because top strikers cannot miss easy chances as regularly as he does.
and beside finishing, he can't do anything else
quag scores screamers and can dribble a bit, can hold the ball.
vuci is creative and always gets dangerous
gio same as vuci
matri, can't create stuff and is just a poor man hunterlaar

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are probably loling because you find it a "laughable" statement, but Matri is a better goalscorer then Quag, so Butt fucker is correctomundo IMO.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
what makes you think we are gonna lose
Gut feeling, mostly. But before you laugh it off, though, football is so unpredictable that it's equally silly to sit beforehand and try to mathematically pinpoint the most likely outcome of a match. That said, I think it will hurt us that we won't have Conte on the sidelines. Oh, we beat them in the Super Coppa final I hear you say? Huh? Was that what I heard? Well then...Sir..... I will remind you that they owned us pretty much the entire match up until their sending offs. I also believe that their rage from that match will be felt on Saturday. Mazarri will be pumped up and it's gonna be an advantage for Napoli to have him roaming about on the sidelines. In addition to this, we have some injury concerns and they have none.

Look, man, we're not gonna stay unbeaten forever. The time has come, I think. Who more likely than Napoli to end it?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gut feeling =

- Napoli are the other best team in the league.
- We are not playing particularly well, but just doing enough.
- The unbeaten run makes people paranoid of losing, like watching a car crash in slow motion and waiting for the impact.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Gut feeling, mostly. But before you laugh it off, though, football is so unpredictable that it's equally silly to sit beforehand and try to mathematically pinpoint the most likely outcome of a match. That said, I think it will hurt us that we won't have Conte on the sidelines. Oh, we beat them in the Super Coppa final I hear you say? Huh? Was that what I heard? Well then...Sir..... I will remind you that they owned us pretty much the entire match up until their sending offs. I also believe that their rage from that match will be felt on Saturday. Mazarri will be pumped up and it's gonna be an advantage for Napoli to have him roaming about on the sidelines. In addition to this, we have some injury concerns and they have none.

Look, man, we're not gonna stay unbeaten forever. The time has come, I think. Who more likely than Napoli to end it?
Fiorentina or Diego Armando Miccoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)