[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (1 Viewer)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Chievo?

EDIT: Aka Pellissier. :yuck:
I had them in my mind but decided to leave them out because of their history an I like the story of the flyin Donkeys but for recent years alone they would definatly be on the list. Pelissier and that ugly fuck of a striker with the pony tail make me sick

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Well there are quite a few Roma players I really dislike.

Got me some love for Taddei though. Mostly because he has a genuine trollface, without even trying. ;)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350069087.403075.jpg
Taddei is the shittest footballer whose name isn't Andy Keogh that I've ever seen.

I know how @Dule90 feels about him too.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Ultras are coming back to cheer for the team against napoli but they only doing it because it's against rivals, things aren't sorted out at the moment and they might get back to silence after the game if they don't came up with an agreement with the board.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Ultras are coming back to cheer for the team against napoli but they only doing it because it's against rivals, things aren't sorted out at the moment and they might get back to silence after the game if they don't came up with an agreement with the board.
:scared:
this need to be solved
the team need our ultras
cos rest of the audience is quit

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Am I the only one who hate every other team in Serie A bar us? :confused:
Me :heart:

I dont understand how you guys dont hate Fiorentina though. After the milan trannies they are the most disgusting team me thinks.

The order would be
blue tranny
red tranny
purple rats
naples soccer
shady deals genoa
mi-colon palermo
parma
every other serie A team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)