[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (12 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who hasn't realized it earlier? :shocked:
A number of clowns who said they liked their style of play, who thought they were a fun alternative to the Milan tranny sisters, people who admired Cavani, blah blah blah.

Yet this is one of the douchiest clubs of the past decade, hands-down. Their fans are anthropological anomalies. I hope Vesuvius puts them out of their misery.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
A number of clowns who said they liked their style of play, who thought they were a fun alternative to the Milan tranny sisters, people who admired Cavani, blah blah blah.

Yet this is one of the douchiest clubs of the past decade, hands-down. Their fans are anthropological anomalies. I hope Vesuvius puts them out of their misery.
Thank you Swagliest thing I have ever seen. +rep.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This game means so much more to Napoli than us. To us, it's just another game versus a "rival" where 3 points would be great. To them, it's war. They will be more fired up, but they will also, being Napoli, not be able to keep their heads on and will go full retard and we will walk away with a routine 3 points and they will limp away sore and weeping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)