[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (5 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's funny though. A lot of us are complaining with the way were playing and the lack of intensity we seem to have so far, but were actually 6 points better off than we were at the same point last season. We've also scored more and conceded less as well! Not bad for a team supposedly out of form.
Last season we came off a season finishing 7th.

This season we know we're capable of much better and expect better.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Of course we all expect better. That's the way it is being a fan of a big team that's expected to win every week (and win convincingly as well I might add)

But it's still good to have a bit of perspective. We're doing pretty damn good for a team without a goal every 2 game striker and without our extremely influential coach on the sidelines.

I expect MASSIVE things from us from December onwards. Serie A shall be torn an even bigger asshole.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This game is very important to me.

I absolutely DETEST Napoli, infact I hate this club just as much as the Milano Merda teams...sometimes my hate for Nipples Soccer is even greater than the hatred for the aforementioned tranny sisters. I just really despise everything about the team; coach, president fans and city. Disgusting.

I mean, just take a look at Mazzarri, De Laurentiis and Hamšik...they have such fucking smackable faces. Odious cunts.

We NEED to win.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

I absolutely DETEST Napoli, infact I hate this club just as much as the Milano Merda teams...sometimes my hate for them is even greater than them. Just really despise everything about the team, club, fans and city. Disgusting.

We NEED to win.
100%...

Oh... I hate international breaks, it couldn't come any worse time than now :(

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

I absolutely DETEST Napoli, infact I hate this club just as much as the Milano Merda teams...sometimes my hate for them is even greater than them. Just really despise everything about the team, club, fans and city. Disgusting.

We NEED to win.
I feel the same way, but that's only recently. I've always sort of had a small crush on their club, ever since they got succesfull and started acting like complete fuckheads I started despising them too.

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;3889486 said:
100%...

Oh... I hate international breaks, it couldn't come any worse time than now :(
Actually I think this international break is one of the better timed ones for us. Our starting players were running on low batteries, they only have 1 game in the next 11 days and it's not guaranteed that they will all get full playing time. Napoli then Nordsjælland is pretty good, I'm confident we can cruise by Nordsjælland at 60% so there's no need to hold back on the scum.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I agree, I actually like the timing of this break. Our players needed the break of playing so many games one after the other. Nice time to recharge the "mental" batteries hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)