[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (4 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We need to shape up for this one. Napoli have been quite cynical and ruthless this season and we are not as aggresive as can be.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
:analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon: BLOOOOOOM :analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon::analcanon:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The 20th is ages away. Hopefully we come back with a bit of desire and spirit, I would have thought someone would have broken Napoli's resolve by now but alas, the league is just too poor.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I really hope prandelli doesn't play too much our players , i hope that verratti plays instead of pirlo and nocerino instead of marchisio , but that ain't never gonna happen

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we hammer them like last season, we can really dent their confidence. I just hate that their front three are players who just LOVE scoring against us. I hope they all come back injured/under the weather from international duty.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are winning this just like last year 3-0.
I dont like these statements. it was the fucking same before fiorentina and shaktar.

Its fucking napoli, in form.

I'll be happy with any amount of points taken from that game. We dont need to win, they will crumble later when their keyplayers have played 30+ games in a row because their bench sucks
and if they use their bench, the'll drop more points then us

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I dont like these statements. it was the $#@!ing same before fiorentina and shaktar.

Its $#@!ing napoli, in form.

I'll be happy with any amount of points taken from that game. We dont need to win, they will crumble later when their keyplayers have played 30+ games in a row because their bench sucks
and if they use their bench, the'll drop more points then us
Juve is in good form too 6 wins and one draw in the league, plus we play at home! They know what's waiting for them!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's funny though. A lot of us are complaining with the way were playing and the lack of intensity we seem to have so far, but were actually 6 points better off than we were at the same point last season. We've also scored more and conceded less as well! Not bad for a team supposedly out of form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)